Pinching Pain

The month of March was hell for everyone. Tarryn and Ephraim had to miss another appointment because they were told to stay put. It pissed Ephraim off that he can't get an update on his son and it made Tarryn upset that the only proof of life that she has of her son is his heartbeat. She wants to actually see him on the screen and see his little head and feet and everything else the screen would allowed her to see.

Tarryn's on and off crying didn't go unnoticed, and Ephraim's attitude appeared as if it wasn't going away. They were upset. To make matters worse, Tarryn's no longer Attorney General for the White House but she's still the AG on paper. Once she closes the Snyder case, DA Jordan will be acting Chief Attorney General, and once he switches over, she'll be the DA. Of course Tarryn asked the President why, just for clarity, and the answer was the same. Protection.

The NSA, CIA, and the DEA has the same thoughts as Tarryn. She wanted to get caught. But they also think that she has something bigger planned, and did.

The DEA and the FBI coordinated an abrupt visitation to DeMarcus Cambridge's wife and children and when they arrived, they were too late. Lisa Cambridge proved to be more dangerous than she let on. The wife and children were dead in their holes and when the interrogator told her that, she responded with a "About time he finished the job,"

It sent an unruly chill up Tarryn's spine and she felt sick. Now that they know that she has an accomplice, the FBI feels that her partner might potentially pursue Tarryn to get the job done. The interrogator asked for her accomplice name and she gave it to them with ease.

Lisa didn't care whether that man lived or died. His name was Dylan Grady.

Tarryn cried for hours when she found out the news. The President was shocked, First Lady was devastated, and Camden Houser was genuinely surprised. He felt bad for Tarryn. They tried to track his last known location and that was to his Bethesda, Maryland home. When they arrived to his house, he was already dead. A single shot under his chin, blowing his brains out, indicating that Dylan killed himself.

The FBI checked his whole house and in his bedroom there was a whole wall plastered with pictures of Ephraim. Ephraim walking to work, Ephraim walking into his house, Ephraim visiting his mother in prison, and even pictures of Ephraim and Tarryn going on their morning walks. Ephraim was the main target.

Dylan targeted Ephraim because Ephraim was the one to make him feel small, stupid and out of place. Dylan thought he was big shit and Ephraim was the one to lay him on his ass. He pulled tabs on Ephraim and Ephraim pulled five more, beating him at his own game.

Lisa and Dylan met through a private government chat room where people from the government anonymously release their anger and frustrations with other government employees. Dylan didn't directly say his name but in the chat room, he kept talking about this Black Senator and how he thinks he's big shit and he needed to be knocked off his arrogant high horse. Lisa wrote in the chat that the White House pick and chose who they choose to protect and how 'TD' doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

Dylan knew what 'TD' mean because he used context clues. He personally messaged her and said Tarryn's name and Lisa just responded with a 'yes'. Dylan also admitted that he was talking about her husband and from there, they went on a 'hate the Lockett's' train from there. They told one another what they hated about them and Lisa made a joke of what if she killed Tarryn? Dylan fueled off that and joking asked her what if he killed Ephraim? After that, they kept in contact with their personal numbers.