Poke The Bear.

Virtue and Exodus just left out of Virtue's very brief appointment. She was glad that he came because he was finally able to be a part of the appointment in person. Virtue was now 7 months pregnant and she couldn't be more excited and nervous. Exodus was off the rails but he felt his wife's nervousness from where he was standing. He put her in the car and he decided to pick her brain.

"Where's your mind?" He asked.

"Why didn't I think of a birth plan? I could've had a birth plan set in place! Shit that I wasn't even worrying about, now I'm worrying about," She rolled her eyes, tilting her head back onto the headrest.

"Baby you have nothing to worry about. As long as I am in the room and as long as you tell me your before, during, and after birth wishes, I can advocate for you," He rubs her thigh reassuringly.

Virtue sighs. "I just love you," She poked her lips out and he plastered his lips onto hers. For some reason his statement put her at ease. He knew exactly how to calm her.

"You know I love you more," He squeezed her thigh.

"Not possible," She hummed, playing with the veins in his hands.

"Stop while you're ahead. You know what playing with my hand does to me. Quit it," He warned and Virtue just smirked, but she knew better than to mess with him right now. The last time they had sex, he put a limp in her walk.

"Boy don't nobody wanna have sex with you," She playfully rolled her eyes, knowing damn well she's lying.

She doesn't know what it was but ever since she got pregnant, especially going further into her pregnancy, her hormones have been raging. She's been dangerously horny and it seemed like they've been having sex every other day. Though she couldn't seem to help it, somehow she felt like a sex addict.

She knows his triggers and his turn-ons but it seemed like everything turned Virtue on. She looks up and she's bent over or she turns to the side and somehow dick ends up in her mouth. She was having fun though, but their fun had to be put on hold due to surprising news.

After their last sexual encounter, Virtue noticed that she smelt funny down there. Naturally, she thought that she was having an off day but once it was accompanied by a slight burning sensation, that's when she became concerned. At first she thought she had a UTI or something—mind you, she hasn't had one of those in a long time—but she went to a clinic and got tested.

Turns out she had Bacterial Vaginosis, or commonly known as BV. It messed up her pH balance and it can happen just by simple soaps, lotions, new partners, or even condoms. Hers was caused by Exodus.

Before they had sex, he thought it was okay to moisturize his entire body including his penis in lotion and they had sex raw. Now, he's a smart man, but that was quite literally the dumbest thing he's ever done.

It wasn't directly after but that was the last thing he did before they had sex. Karate chopping him in the throat wouldn't be enough.

Once she was treated, she began to tip toe around Exodus, only because she felt self conscious. Throughout that whole BV ordeal, unfortunately she's been able to smell herself and it made her take a couple showers a day. It played on her confidence and self-esteem. She felt like if she could smell herself then her husband and everybody else could smell her too. She hated going to the bathroom but she had to go.