The Unveiling Pt.2

Exodus heard a knocking on his door and he groggily got up. He was on the phone with Virtue all night and he was tired as hell. He slipped on some clothes and approached his door. He was so sleepy that he didn't even bother to look through the peephole.

When he opened his door, he quickly shut it back and attempted to go back to sleep. The knocking never stopped but Exodus was going to ignore it. He didn't give a damn if Elias was at his door, looking like a lost puppy. The knocking didn't stop and Exodus quickly got annoyed. He violently threw the blankets off of his body and marched to the door. He angrily snatched it open and his face immediately relaxed.

Elias was no longer at his door. His kids were.

He quickly rushed them in and they got comfortable in their uncles abode. He picked up his house telephone and immediately called Camilla. She picked up on the first ring.

"Camilla, Elias dropped the kids off at my house. What's wrong?" He spoke softly.

His jaw and cheekbone were healing nicely but the effect of his jaw being fractured is that he's now suffering from TMJ. Every time he would open his mouth, his jaw would pop and if he has it closed for long periods of time, his jaw would lock. This type of condition was very annoying but he rather deal with TMJ than his jaw aching and having sharp pains and not being able to talk. TMJ didn't make talking easier, though.

"I don't know!" She sounded frantic. "The kids were over your parents house and I was on my to go get them but I forgot that I am doing over time and he must've remembered because I can't get off. He probably took the kids to your house so I can pick them up over there. I really don't know. I'm just glad that they are somewhere safe." Camilla didn't really know why would he move their kids from one location to the next but she's glad that they are with someone she trusts.

But at the very least, Elias should have said something to her first. She's their primary parent also.

But the truth was, Elias knew how bad he hurt is little brother. More than anything, he knew that the kids comment hurt him the most, now knowing the information he knows.

When Exodus was finally able to tell what happened to East and Eden, he explained to them that what made him tick was the kids comment and the way that he was being disrespectful towards him and Camilla and they both felt bad. Exodus had to come clean to his brothers and tell them that Zola was pregnant and how she wasn't pregnant anymore and how the baby never survived.

Elias was just talking out of his ass but the way that he reacted towards him when he said it lets him know that what he said was not a lie. In result of that, he brought the kids over to go see him. He knew that Exodus loved his kids and he knew that his kids were in good hands with him so he brought them over to go see him.

As of late, Elias felt excluded out of everything. Eden don't call him all the time like he used too, East don't crack jokes on him like he used too and his parents don't even look at him the same. And for sure Exodus wasn't even speaking to him at all. No one speaking to him made him realize that he fucked up completely. He also realized that it was time he got some help.

Him also realizing that his kids were actually scared of him because of what they seen and heard, broke Elias' heart completely in two. He also knows that Exodus would never try to turn his kids against him. He felt horrible for everything he did.