Bearings.

Eventually, Tatum, East and QC fled their Maryland home, apart of the deal that she made with East. After drunkenly putting a gun to her head and threatening to harm her if she refuses, she packed up her and QC and left. Before she left, she wrote them a note saying thank you.

Also apart of their deal was East finally getting some help. Of course everything was word of mouth but she hoped that his actions backed it up. To add weight to the deal, she threatened to divorce him if he didn't go. To add another pound to the weight, she also threatened to bleed him dry.

As his wife, she has access to all of his accounts, all of his benefits, and is attached to his insurance policy for herself and their son Quest. Without East, she can stand on her own two feet and survive but if East truly loves her and is willing to get better for himself and for his family, she'll never leave. She didn't want to leave which is why she hadn't proposed divorce earlier.

On their drive back, it was completely quiet on Tatum's end as she looked into the rearview mirror and seen her son QC. Tatum was driving a rental that she put in her father's name, attempting to cover her tracks but he still tracked her here. East was in the car behind her since he took his own car. They kept taking breaks, enforced by Tatum herself because she knew that he had been drinking.

What should've been a 2 hour drive turned into a 4 hour one because of the constant breaks. By the time they got home, it was 6AM. She gets out and takes QC out from the backseat and closes the door. East was right on her ass as they all made it into the house. The first thing that Tatum did was got QC butt naked so she can give him a bath.

"Come on fat daddy, we gotta give you a bath," She spoke in baby talk. QC gave her a toothy smile as he stared back at his mother.

He was 7 months old and as cute as he could be. He had all of the baby fat and his rolls were the cutest thing. He was a chunky baby for sure. Tatum can only imagine what will happen when he gets on table food. East followed her upstairs and he watched her run the warm water.

Tatum needed a bath too so she got naked and turned the bathwater into shower water. East sits on the toilet and Tatum rolled her eyes, purposely snatching the shower curtain closed. Her husband wanted to talk and each time he would try to pose a question, Tatum would sing a song to East. She didn't want to hear his voice at all.

East didn't know how she washed QC and herself all in one sitting but she got it done. By the time she greased him up, clothed him, and fed him, he was sound asleep. Tatum was fully dressed and greased up too and she was tired too but East being in the room was making her uneasy.

"We need to talk Tay," His voice was raspy and low, almost like he had been smoking on something.

"I don't wanna talk. Go do something, like take a shower perhaps. You smell like dirty dick and balls," She critiqued.

"I'm sorry," He felt remorseful.

"I'm not the one you should be saying sorry too. Apologize to Virtue who you damn near killed. She's fucking pregnant, you fucking idiot! What about your brother? Do you realize that you might've pushed him to the limit?" She whisper-yelled.

"Tatum why did you run?" He ignored her previous statement.

"Nigga you lost your mind? Perhaps, we can find it and pick it up?" She asks sarcastically and East stood there unamused.