Festive.

It was Friday and the wedding was tomorrow and neither of them could wait. Yesterday they chilled out with one another and their wedding party and rehearsed again until everything was perfected. Tarryn didn't practice her walk down the aisle, in fact, she wasn't even there but Ephraim ensured her that everything and everyone was alright.

Full wedding festivities were in full swing. Tarryn and the girls were already at brunch and Ephraim and the rest of the groomsmen were at Ephraim's last tux fitting since he didn't go with the rest of his groomsmen.

The women besides Tianna smiles as Virtue makes a toast. "A toast to Tarryn, a woman who's about to be married to the love of her life tomorrow. I wish you guys nothing but joy and prosperity and undying love. This is it and this is happening. It's only up from here," She said and everyone toasted to that.

"You know, it hit me a while ago that I was marrying Ephraim but now its like I'm giddy." Tarryn says as she takes a sip of her water. She did a toast with everyone with the champagne that they ordered but she wasn't going to drink it.

They all smile and then take in the scenery. They were dining at Bourbon Steak in Georgetown, DC and everything was classy. It screamed rich bitch, as Brittany and SeLani put it. Though it was stationed in a hotel, it was still nice.

"So tell me," Aurora says. "What does being in love feel like?" She asks.

"Or better yet, when did you know that you were in love with Ephraim?" Tianna asks. Tarryn wants to catch an attitude with her because she felt like Tianna was being funny but it also sounded like a genuine question.

She decided to answer Aurora's question first. "Being in love for me, feels like a tidal wave. It starts off small, loving the small things that they do, but then it gets bigger and bigger and next thing you know they infiltrate your thoughts and dreams and you have this urge to be beside them and in their presence all the time. The crashing of the tidal wave is finally realizing that you're in love and that you should embrace it. You can't fight the tidal wave, you have to move with it." She explained and Virtue felt like she explained it beautifully.

"Wow," Aurora smiled.

Now to address Tianna's question. "And I knew I was in love with Ephraim when I missed him and thought about him all the time. Randomly, I'll cook his favorite foods because it reminded me of him. I could be going to the store for myself and I'll randomly think about him and next thing you know I bought him 5 pairs of boxers, 7 pairs of socks and a Gucci sweater." She laughs off and so did everyone else.

Thinking back, Tarryn also knew that she was in love with him when she smiled at the small things and gestures that he does. It would make her heart race when he pulls her in close and gives her random kisses or when he looks at her all lovingly. She loved this man.

"What did your mother think of Ephraim at first before now?" Kourtney asks. She wanted to give her the side eye too but it also sounded like a genuine question.

"She didn't like Ephraim at first only because of what Reese did. Reese was a pretty face and a dirt bag behind closed doors and she knew how badly I was hurt and she felt like Ephraim was going to be the same. But look at her now, she lovesss her son-in-law. Ephraim this and this Ephraim that," She waved her hand.

She loved that her mother loved Ephraim. It makes her fall in love with him even more.

They get on the topic of Tarryn's outfit and everything else. She was wearing Shane Justin nude latex 'Trenches' dress. She was wearing it very well but her belt was secured loosely. Her hair was 28 inches straight, a quick weave installed by her, and she wore her Christian Louboutin clear studded 'Degrastrassita' heels. Her makeup was natural glam with lash extensions that SeLani did on her and she loved it.