Different Type Terms (Part 4)

Virtue left Philadelphia annoyed and confused. With the sequence of events that happened, all she wanted to do was go home. The next day which was a Saturday, she treated herself to a nice breakfast at a restaurant and she got a nice body massage and then she did a little shopping for Tatum's and East wedding gift. She didn't want to be cheesy and give them engraved wine glasses with their names in it so she was going to get them something like a cookware set or an air fryer or a Nutribullet blender. 

Later that night, she treated herself to a nice fancy dinner and she ordered the most expensive steak that the restaurant had to offer. No sides, no nothing. That evening she made it back to her hotel room and she instantly packed her clothes. She wasn't here that long so she didn't have a lot of clothes out so it was easy to put back. Once she did that, she cleaned the room and checked out early with the full intentions of going home and she did. Her mood turned sour and she was ready to go. Philadelphia wasn't fun anymore. 

She drove home in silence and all she thought about was Exodus. Earlier that morning, she called and texted him all morning and he never responded. In fact, he read her messages and he still didn't respond. With the news that he received and she heard, she was trying to be a good person and friend and check up on him and all of her efforts failed. She even tried calling Eden and Eden didn't even answer.

She was irritated. Her mood was sour and her vibe was killed. Where her confusion lies is that what did she do to not get a response? What did she say?

When she arrived home, she parked and grabbed all of her bags, she bypassed Magnus and Shelly who was smoking a cigarette and asking her questions. Her head space isn't good and she didn't feel like talking. She pulled out her phone and texted Mama Carryn and Tarryn and told them that she was home. She also texted Exodus that she was home too just in case if his Black ass answers.

She didn't feel like doing a damn thing and she have all of Sunday to catch up and decompress since she left early. She got butter ball naked and laid in bed and went to sleep.

The next morning, she woke up with really bad cramps and then she checked her period tracker and seen that she was supposed to come on her monthly today. As if her attitude isn't already worse, she showers and put a pad on just in case if her period wants to show its ass. She ate and she took some medicine and laid back in bed and went back to sleep.

Later that day, Mama Carryn texted her and told her that she was having Sunday dinner but Virtue respectfully declined. She got her period later that day so she was cramping, PMSing and her attitude was bad. She was irritated at every small thing and she just wanted to be alone.

She went to go cook dinner which consisted of a chicken taco with a salad. As she was chowing down, a knock sounded on her door. She rolled her eyes and chose to ignore it but the person just kept knocking. Irritably, she got up to see who it was and looked through the peep hole. It was Magnus, Shelly, and Barnard. Through the peephole, she seen that Barnard was smoking a cigarette in the hallway and Magnus was eating on some sunflower seeds and Shelly had a pack of Bud-lights in his hand.

She tried to calm herself down before she opened the door. When she so as much cracked it, they widened the door and walked in. "Well hi to you to." She said with attitude.

Barnard and Shelly immediately sat on her couch and turned the TV on. Magnus walked over to her and kissed Virtue on her forehead and plopped on the couch. Not even thinking, she immediately went into her room and changed out of her short big T shirt and decided to put on a long pair of sweats and a long sleeve high school shirt.