Honestly, Truly.

Tarryn sighed in relief as she walked out of the court house. Once again, she won the case. The Snyder case wasn't as nearly as gruesome as DeMarcus' but it was just enough for her. Her client shook her hand and even went as far as kissing her on the cheek. She uncomfortably waved at him as he went back into his truck that he came in. While he was going back into his mansion in VA, she was making a quick stop to the White House.

When she makes it to the White House, she walked to the oval office. The door was closed so she knocked and the familiar voice of First Lady DeLoach came through on the other side of the door, letting her know to come in. Tarryn slowly walks in and closed the door behind her.

Truthfully, this was painful for Tarryn. It was painful for her because oddly she felt hurt and confused. She was more confused than anything. She loved them; she loved President DeLoach because he cares for everyone and made sure that everyone was okay.

She loved First Lady DeLoach especially because she looked out, gave her advice, and wasn't stingy with her presence. She always gave Tarryn and any woman she came in contact with some wisdom. Plus, Tarryn felt like she kinda had a friend, a 'work auntie' if you will.

"Good afternoon, Mr. President and First Lady," Tarryn starts and First Lady immediately frowns.

"Tarryn you don't have to be formal with us. We're family, please have a seat." First Lady gestures towards the sofa. The President gets up from his office chair and makes his way to the extended sofa in which Tarryn was sitting on.

They sit on the sofa together, across from one another and rests themselves. Out of habit, Tarryn rubs her stomach and surprisingly it didn't trigger a reaction from Lotus. She was expecting him to move because he'd been moving frequently all morning but she figured that because he didn't move, he was asleep. The President and First Lady cooes at the gesture.

"When are you due?" First Lady asks her.

Tarryn smiles a bit. "I'm due between June through August," A confused look reigns on their faces. "My doctor believes that he's gonna be born premature, around 7 months which would be June, per my doctor's words." She explains.

It seemed like March 1st was just here and now April was here. The first two weeks of April was lonely as hell for Tarryn. Between missing Ephraim at home, missing Virtue, and feeling like she's trapped in the house, the loneliness had sunken in. Ephraim was still paranoid as hell to let her go anywhere which caused her to actually miss an appointment with her doctor about Lotus again and she was pissed for a week. He felt bad too but his paranoia was too strong.

She totally understands his paranoia because someone did try to come after them and actually try to harm them. She totally understands but she was beginning to feel like a prisoner in her own home. If she wanted to go somewhere or announced it, he was constantly asking her questions or putting on clothes to go with her. She couldn't even go to her own wax appointment because for one, he wasn't gonna let her out of his sight and two, he complained the whole time about 'leaving a little bit of hair for him'. Asking about landing strips and shit.

She was feeling real lonely right about now. Without Ephraim's knowledge, she scheduled an emergency appointment with a doctor at the hospital so she can finally get a check up on Lotus. She missed two months and she was already starting to feel like a bad mother.

"Premature? Seven months? Are you okay?" He was completely concerned at this point.

"I have PCOS and a lot of health issues is taken into account when it comes to the baby. Long as I keep myself healthy, he should be too." For some weird reason, she was getting emotional and she was trying not too. She just wanted her baby to be okay.