7

"I need you to come back to the states.." Paris said, her voice was calm but she was anything but calm ..

"Why ? We just left Paris .." He said as he glanced at Marsella who was now making herself comfortable in one of the beach chairs ..

"You should already know why .. get here now .." She said before disconnecting the call .. not wanting to say too much over the phone she kept her words to a minimum ..

"Is she okay ?" Marsella asked

"We need to head out .." He said, leaving her behind he headed back towards the house .. he didn't know what it was Paris needed him for but if she was asking him to come back he knew it had to have been something serious ..

Calling one of the PO's that worked for him, he wanted to see if he could get anymore information ..

"Yo, what's up bruh .. Paris aight ?" He asked

Marsella stood near by as she watched his facial expression stay the same ..

"Well she just called and needs me up there so whatever it is must be important .. aight, find out somethin and hit me back .. let her know I'm on my way .." He said before disconnecting the call

"What's goin on ?" Shamar asked as he walked up to his brother ..

"We gotta take a trip back to the states, SJ and Sha can stay here .. Paris couldn't say much over the phone but whatever it is must be important" Shane said ..

"Aight .. I'll meet you out front .." Shamar replied as he walked off ..

"You can stay or leave with us .." Shane said as he looked over at Marsella

"I'll go .." She replied

Not saying anything else, Shane walked off ..
——————————————————————————
For the first time ever Paris had beat Shane to the visitation room, walking over to him he looked her up and down .. He couldn't help but to notice the bruise around her neck ..

"How you get that ?" He asked, his voice low

"Bethany !!" She said

Sighing, Shane sat down but Paris was too wired to sit .. "What happened ?" He asked

"She did exactly what I knew would happen, what I've been telling you would happen !! The bitch tried to kill me .. Obviously she didn't succeed but Shane, I will !!" She said as she leaned down on the table, careful not to be too loud ..

"Let me handle it Paris.." He said

"That's your favorite thing to say .. yet you're not doin shit!!" She yelled ..

Staring Paris in the eyes, he looked down at her hands then back at her ..

"I'm gonna need you to remember who the fuck you talkin to right now .. cause obviously you done forgot and I can remind you .." He replied, his voice low and calm ..

Sighing, Paris rolled her eyes "Just tell me what you're gonna do about it Shane.." She said

"I said I'd handle it .." He said

"And what exactly is that supposed to mean ?! I need details .. because if it doesn't involve hanging that bitch by her neck from her bitch ass daddy's roof it's not fuckin good enough for me .." She yelled ..

"Last warning .." Shane replied calmly

Staring at her husband, she wanted to let it go but she couldn't .. Her blood was still boiling from her and Bethanys altercation and she wanted nothin more than for her to suffer ..