Beginning of The End

It was just one of those days that you just knew wasn't going to go right .. The entire day had been planned out perfectly, but she knew nothing would really go as planned .. The feeling that Paris tended to get whenever her whole world was about to turn upside down wouldn't let her be great ..

Throwing her feet off of the side of the bed, she sat and took in the gloomy view of her backyard ..

The waves crashed against the shore hard and loud ..

There was a faint sound of thunder in the air, the wind was strong and the clouds were gray ..

Behind her she could hear the sound of her husband snoring ..

Closing her eyes, Paris said a quick prayer ..
Hoping to get rid of any bad energy that was heading their way .. She didn't know whether God still listened to her or not but she was hoping he was ..

Hearing her phone ring, Paris quickly picked it up and headed towards the bathroom so she wouldn't wake Shane ..

"What's up ?" Paris asked

"Justines making breakfast .. can you get your husband up and downstairs ?" Kelsey asked

"I'm on it .." Paris replied

Disconnecting the call she went back out to the bedroom, instantly she was greeted by Shane .. unexpectedly causing her to jump ..

"Shit you scared me, I thought you were still asleep .." She said

Ignoring her, he walked past her and into the bathroom .. lifting up the toilet seat to relieve his bladder ..

"Your moms cooking, she wants us down there in 10 minutes and she's not taking no for an answer .." Paris said

"Why?" Shane asked

"I don't know, just be ready .." Paris said

Glaring at her, Shane sighed "I'm goin back to bed.." He said

"No, you're not .." Paris replied, as she folded her arms across her chest ..

"Yes I am .." Shane replied, flushing the toilet he then washed his hands ..

"But it's important .." Paris said

"I thought you didn't know what it was .." He said as he looked at her through the mirror ..

Sighing, Paris walked away .. "Just get ready, please .." She replied

"Tell me .." Shane said, following her ..

"No.." She replied as she went to her closet ..

"Why not ?" He asked, still following her

"Because your mom wants to tell you, it's not for me to tell .. I've already said too much .." She said

"Yeah, aight .." He replied, then walked out of the closet ..

Looking back to make sure he was gone, Paris wiped the tears that had formed in her eyes .. She hated keeping secrets from Shane, especially big secrets like that .. But she wanted to honor her mother in law's wishes ..

Shane was dressed and washed up before Paris, waiting for her outside on the balcony he puffed on a blunt and watched the storm form in the distance .. He kept it simple, in only some royal blue champion basketball shorts and a white tee .. All white air forces per usual as well as his diamond crucifix ..

"I'm ready .." Paris said, interrupting his thoughts ..

Dressed in a olive green romper, her hair was pulled up into a bun, no make up, no lashes, just the way Shane preferred her .. He smiled when he turned around facing her ..