Welcome Home Pt. 2

Sitting in the back of Shane's Rolls Royce, Paris was more than happy to finally be home .. Her hair had been washed, and pressed .. Her manicurist/pedicurist was there waiting for her when she got out the shower .. & Shane had her lash tech there not long after her nail appointment .. So she was washed, plucked and waxed and looking like herself again ..

But she didn't feel like herself ..

She watched as Shane descended the stairs of their mansion then got in the car with her .. Not wasting anytime, she asked the question that had been nagging her for the past hour ..

"Who you've been getting your pussy from ?" She asked, barely giving him time to close his door ..

Frowning, Shane looked at her like she was crazy "What ?" He asked, caught off guard ..

"I'm your wife, that's been locked up for a pretty decent amount of time now which means no pussy from me, yet I've been home 7 hours now and you still haven't tried to fuck me .." She said as she turned to him ..

Laughing, Shane shook his head "No faith in me huh ?" He asked as he turned to face her ..

"Answer my question .." She said, getting closer ..

"I haven't tried to fuck you, because when I start I don't plan on stopping for a while .." Gently kissing her on her forehead, then her lips .. Her turned his attention back to his phone "Now does that answer your question ?" He asked ..

Smiling, Paris nodded .. Grabbing his hand, Paris rested her head on his shoulder as they talked the rest of the way ..

The closer they got to the hospital, the more anxious Paris got .. She didn't know what to expect when she seen SJ, but she was preparing herself for whatever ..

With Shane holding her hand, she made her way into the hospital through the back entrance ..

There were plenty of hallways and elevators separating her and her son, but the closer she got the faster her heart began to beat ..

"You alright ?" Shane asked

Nodding, Paris didn't wanna talk .. Her and Shane had just started getting back on each other's good side so she didn't want to mess it up by saying something all because of her emotions ..

The elevator doors opened and not far away Paris seen two security guards standing outside of a door, which she knew was SJ's ..

"Go ahead .." Shane said

Staring at him, Paris didn't wanna go alone but she wasn't about to tell him that ..

Her legs felt like rubber as she made her way towards his room, opening the door .. she looked around to find him ..

"Shane O'Ryan Carter Jr !!" She said ..

"Welcome home .." He said with a smile as his stepmom hurried to his side ..

"You're okay ?" She asked as she examined him

"Yeah, I'm good .. still got some healing to do.. but I'm not dead .." He replied

Looking back, Paris watched as Shane entered the room with a smile ..

"And you knew !!" She said

Smiling, he sat down in the chair across the room ..

"I'm so glad you're okay, you had me so worried .." She said as she sat next to him on the bed

"So I heard .." He laughed

"Now you see why I don't want you involved with any of this .." She said

"Naw, now you see why I have no choice but to be involved in this .. this wasn't about me, this was about y'all .. but I'm your child so I was targeted .. I'm never gonna stop being targeted .. so what other option do I really have ?" SJ asked