Old Times

Paris looked at her phone for the 100th time as it went off again .. It was 6:47pm and she was supposed to be getting ready to go to dinner with Shane, Shamar, and Kelsey but instead she sat with her mother in law at her house ..

"I'm gonna answer .." Paris said, glancing at Justine

"Go ahead .." She said

Getting up from her seat, Paris answered her phone ..

"Where you at ?" Shane asked, getting straight to the point ..

"Can we talk ?" She asked

"Ion got time for this shit.. Where you at Paris ?" He asked again, his voice still calm but Paris knew better ..

Sighing, Paris rolled her eyes .. "I need to talk to you first .." She said ..

Shane went silent .. Paris didn't hear anything ..

"Shane ?" She checked to see whether he was still there .. But he didn't say anything, however she knew he was still there .. "If you don't talk to me tonight, I'm filing for a divorce tomorrow .." She said

"Where you at ?" He asked again

"Acknowledge what I just said to you .." She replied

"Really ? Right now ? You wanna do this ?" He asked

"What am I doing ?" She asked

"My mama just told me she maybe dying in a few months .." He said

"Okay, and she told me the same thing !! You don't think I'm hurting too ?" She asked ..

"Come home .." He said

"No.." She said

"Okay .." He replied, then disconnected the call

Looking at her phone, Paris shook her head ..

"What did he say ?" Justine asked

"A lot of nothin, just asking where I'm at .." She replied ..

"Well, follow your heart Paris .. I'll love you regardless .." She said

Nodding, Paris smiled .. "I'm gonna go lay down for a while .." Paris replied

"Go ahead .." Justine said

Laying down, Paris got into the large guest bed where the twins laid and the other two, Shilo & Syx were in the bedroom down the hall ..

As Paris laid there she thought about nothing but Shane .. the thought of divorce didn't seem real and it made her sick to her stomach ..

Texting Kelsey, she tried to get an update on what was going on .. She knew Kelsey was more than likely around Shane at the moment ..

"Where are you ?" Paris asked

After waiting over 20 minutes with her message being left on read .. she knew Kelsey didn't have her phone .. Shamar did ..

Laying down, she cut the lamp off and closed her eyes .. But it was only minutes later when she felt the covers come off of her and the next thing she knew she was being pulled out of bed ..

"Put your clothes on.." She heard Shane say, with Justine not far behind him ..

"Shane, go home !! If you wake up these kids I will hurt you .. get out !!" Justine said

"Put somethin on, so you can go home and get dressed .." He said, ignoring his mom ..

"I'm not going nowhere with you .." Paris said, folding her arms across her chest ..