5

Hearing the door to the bathroom open, Paris quickly turned around.. Everybody knew Paris showered alone, and she had girls watching the door to make sure no one came in..

"It's just me.." She heard a familiar voice say

Sighing of relief, Paris opened the shower curtain .. "Next time announce yourself" she said with a smile

"Will do.." Letting her eyes roam down Paris' naked wet body, Jessica licked her lips ..

"How are you out of quarantine anyway ?" Paris asked

Pulling her sweats and underwear down at the same time, Jess rolled her eyes "You really don't know who your husband is do you ?" She asked as she began to take off her sweatshirt..

Smirking, Paris folded her arms across her chest .. "What are you doing ?" She asked

Jessica was now completely naked as she stepped into the shower and now directly face to face with Paris.. "Just helping, I think you missed a spot .." By the time she finished her sentence she was 2 fingers deep into Paris' pussy, quickly adding a third finger she watched as Paris melted in her hand, literally .. Her face told Jess exactly what she wanted to know ..

Paris wrapped her arms around Jessica's neck while raising her left leg to give her more access to her insides, grinding against her fingers she closed her eyes and imagined Shane was somewhere in the room.. Watching them.. the thought alone made Paris wetter as Jessica placed wet kisses on her neck ..

Placing two fingers into Jessica's pussy, Paris matched her rhythm as they grinded against each others fingers .. They were in the middle of an intense tongue battle when they both began to feel their climax coming on ..

Moaning in between kisses, the sounds of their session echoed in between the four walls .. They got louder the closer to their happy ending they became..

It wasn't long before they climaxed at the exact same time .. Now out of breath and ready to go to sleep, Paris released her left leg to the floor as she smiled at Jessica ..

"That was fun .." She said ..

"Tell me about it .." Jessica replied as she kissed Paris once more

Laughing, Paris grabbed her towel .. "I'm heading out .." She said

"Wait, I'm coming .. just let me wash up .." Jess replied

"I'm a big girl Jessica, I can walk home alone.." Rolling her eyes, Paris waved her off

"Ha Ha, give me 5 minutes .. I'm serious .." She said

"Yeah okay.." Paris said as she proceeded to the door ..

It was getting late and the only thing Paris had on her mind was sleep..

"Could yall stay with her until shes finished ?" Paris asked the two girls at the door

"She told us to stay with you .." She replied

"I'm good, just stay with her .." Paris said

The girls looked uncertain but she didn't care ..

No matter how much security she had around her, she knew Bethany had somethin up her sleeve, and whatever it was she was ready for it ..

She noticed how all eyes were on her, as she walked back to her cell .. It was nothing new but this time it felt different, it was different .. Looking across the room she locked eyes with Bethany as she gave her a smile ..

Not in the mood to entertain her, Paris kept walking .. Taking a detour, she headed towards the library .. On her way there she noticed the surveillance cameras were turned towards the wall.. as she entered the room she noticed those cameras were turned as well and that only meant one thing.. She knew how prison worked and she knew whatever was about to go down was meant for her ..