73

Xavier wasn't able to sleep, he kept thinking about Paris'. He had texted her plenty of times but she had him blocked. The only reason he kept attempting was because he was hoping she would come to her senses. He missed her, badly.

X was watching tv when the power went out. Sitting up in bed, he looked at his phone. It was going on 2 am, but just as fast as the lights went out. They came right back on.

Getting out of bed he checked is alarm system, there was nothing unusual so he headed back to bed. That was the last thing he remembered before he was struck on the back of his head. He never saw it coming.

———————————————————————————

Yasmine, Paris and Kelsey were on their way home.
If it was any other night and they weren't pregnant, Paris and Kelsey would've headed to 1/15. However, the only thing they both wanted to do at that point was go to sleep.

Security dropped Kelsey off first, followed by Paris and Yasmine. As she walked up to her home all of the lights were out and she was for sure her kids were asleep.

"Your home is beautiful Paris.." Yasmine said to her

"Thank you.." Paris said as she took her heels off. Leaving them in the foyer, she then made her way upstairs. Yasmine was right behind her. Checking on the kids first, just as she predicted they were sound asleep. Her mom was in the guest bedroom. She wasn't asleep, she was up reading a book.

"I'm home .." Paris said as she walked over to her moms bed and sat down..

"How was it?" She yawned ..

"Fine, I guess .." Paris replied, purposely leaving the details about Xavier out ..

"What did Shane say about the condoms ?"

Paris let out a small chuckle "They weren't his .. they were Cameron's .." She replied

"See, I told you .." Celeste said

"I'm about to go take a shower, Shane will be home late .." Paris said as she stood to her feet ..

"Okay, goodnight .. I love you .." Her mom said

"Goodnight, I love you too mommy .." Kissing her moms cheek, Paris walked out of her bedroom and down the hall to her own room..

Things were slowly but surely going back to normal. Apart of that was a good thing. However the nights she came home alone she didn't miss. Walking into her bedroom, it was huge, dark and lonely. But it wouldn't be for long. Rubbing her belly she sat in the lounge area of her bedroom, anticipating the arrival of her baby girl. Her and Shane always joked on whether or not they would have another one. Whenever she brought up birth control he gave a thousand excuses on why she shouldn't get it. He was adamant about having another baby but she truly didn't want anymore after the last one. She had given him 3 plus one on the way. Plus her bonus kid, Zya's son made it five. They didn't need anymore.

——————————————————————————

Xavier couldn't see a thing as he regained consciousness . His vision was blurry but that wasn't what was obstructing his view. He had a cloth bag over his head and instantly began to panic. Fighting against the restraints, his words were muffled. He was in pain. His mouth hurt, his head hurt. That's when he remembered, he had got hit over the head with something. He didn't know where he was or why but if his mind was right he was in the company of The Cartel. The thought caused him to fight even harder against the restraints.

Then the bag was snatched off of his head and his biggest fear was brought into fruition. The more he tried to talk the more pain he felt. He didn't know what they had did to his mouth but he couldn't open it, and whenever he tried pain filled his entire face.

They were outside, somewhere. It was dark and Xavier saw multiple people but could barely make out their faces. There was a large body of water in front of the pier they were standing on. But he noticed one face for sure, Solo. He came from behind him with a cooler full of fish. Dumping the contents into th water, Xavier watched as a whole group of alligators all came swarming the fish.

Sweat drenched his face, he was rubbing his wrists raw against the rope in an attempt to get out of them. But none of that was working.

He watched as Solo cocked his gun back. His time was finally coming. Looking up at the sky, Xavier wanted that to be the last thing he saw. He wasn't getting out of that situation alive. So instead he prepared himself.

He squeezed his eyes shut once he felt the cold metal of Solomon's gun pressed against his temple.

"Thanks to Paris this will be fast .."

Xavier could be heard hyperventilating, but he opened his eyes to the sky right before the gun went off..

Pop!

Kicking his body into the water, Solo watched as they tore him apart. Taking the gloves he had on off, he tossed them in the water. He then took his phone out of his pocket and dialed Shane's number.

——————————————————————————

Shamar, Shane and Cameron had just wrapped up their last meeting of the night. They walked into Shamar's office and Shane headed straight for the bar.

"The last order of business for tonight.." Shane said as he got him a glass and poured it half full of Hennessy .. "The next time you bring bitches in my office make sure you clean up behind your damn self .."

"What you talkin about ?" Cam asked

"Paris found your condom wrappers and shit in my trash can .. and one in my desk .." Shane replied

"Damn, that's where the other one went .." Cam said

Shamar laughed..

"That shit ain't funny, I got enough fuckin problems."

"How you find out it was him though?" Shamar asked ..

"Cameras.." Shane said taking the rest of his drink to the head

"My bad, fam.. won't happen again.." Cam apologized ..

Shane poured him another drink, it was much needed. They hung around the Round Table for a while drinking, smoking and gambling before calling it a night.

Checking his phone he saw it was going on 2 am, and Paris hadnt called or texted. So he decided to call it a night. The house was completely dark when him and Cameron made it. Shane went to handle a few things in his office first, then he went upstairs to their bedroom. That's where he found his wife, snuggled up with their 3 year old son.

He picked his youngest child up and took him to his own room before showering. It was a while before he came back out, but when he did Paris was up. She had turned the tv on and was now sitting on the side of the bed.

Shane walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a pair of Calvin Klein boxer briefs. Her love box thumped. Everything about him turned on, and apparently he felt the same. She could feel his dick poking at her as he stood between her legs. Then he started kissing her neck. But Paris shut it down.

"Not tonight, I feel nauseous .."

"Lay down .." Shane said

Paris laid down, and Shane laid behind her. While rubbing her stomach, his phone went off. He got it off of the night stand and answered it.

"Sup?"

"It's done.." Solo said

Shane disconnected the call and sat his phone back down on the night stand.

"Who was that ?" Paris asked

"Solo.." Shane replied as he pulled her closer to him, burying his face in her neck..

Paris didn't ask anymore questions after that, Shane continued rubbing her stomach and eventually they both fell asleep.

Comment and Vote 🤍