8

As Shane waited in the waiting area of the hospital with Shamar and Solo with him he played the camera footage from the club ..

Whoever it was that shot his son came through the front door .. one man .. three shots .. SJ didn't even see him coming ..

"Did Samuel ever show up at the club ?" Shane asked Solo ..

"No .." He replied, already knowing what that meant ..

"Call Blake and tell him to get Kelsey and Paris out of there now .. I don't give a fuck what he gotta do .." He said ..

Getting right to it, Solo headed out of the hospital to make that call ..

"You gonna call Paris ?" Shamar asked

"And tell her about SJ ? Hell naw, Paris will kill that girl and not give a fuck who watchin .. then she in there for life .. hell no .." He said, frustrated ..

"I'll put word out to be on the lookout for Samuel, he ain't leaving without Bethany .." Shamar
said ..

"I know .. and I'm not either .. I want her and her daddy .. dead or alive .." He replied

———————————————————————————

Sitting at the table of the cafeteria Paris couldn't keep her eyes off of Bethany .. Everyone noticed it, they just didn't know when or how Paris was coming .. or if she was coming at all ..

Shane had her on pause and she didn't like it .. Her anxiety was through the roof and as much as she was trying to contain herself, it was becoming harder by the second ..

"Stop, looking at that girl .." Jessica mumbled

Not saying anything back, Paris rolled her eyes ..
She was tired of people telling her to calm down, or wait, stop, chill .. she had so much anger built up she felt she was about to explode.. Getting up out of her seat she headed to the gym, it was the only way to clear her head .. Even before prison, working out was always therapeutic to her .. and more than anything she needed some form of therapy !!

Just as she hit the corner she ran into one of Bethanys homegirls .. glaring at her she walked away, purposely avoiding confrontation she was doing as Shane asked ..

But as always that didn't stop confrontation from following her .. Sighing, she rolled her eyes as the thought went through her head .. Making her way into the gym .. Paris listened as she heard footsteps follow her inside ..

She promised herself she would keep it cool but all of that went out the window with Dana's first question ..

"Heard about your son ?" She heard Dana ask ..

Stopping in her tracks, Paris turned around .. "excuse me ?" She asked ..

Smiling, Dana glanced around .. "SJ, I heard he's not doing so good .. maybe if his stepmom knew her place he wouldn't be in the hospital fighting for his life right about now .. it pays to not start beef with people who out rank you .."

Biting her tongue, Paris couldn't tell if the bitch was fishing for a reaction or not .. sitting down on the weight bench, she ignored her .. but made a mental note to call Shane as soon as she could ..

"Nothing to say ?" Dana asked

"Get the fuck out .." Paris said as she bent down to adjust the weights on the bench ..

Laughing, Dana walked closer to Paris as she kneeled down beside her ..

"The Cartel is falling apart right before your eyes .. one Shane down .. and one more Shane to go .." She said as she chuckled ..