67

It looks could kill he would've been dead.
Shane dismissed Solo before even attempting to address the thousands of questions that were protruding from Paris' head. He could already see in her eyes what she was thinking. He waited until the door was completely closed before returning his attention to his wife.

"I haven't been in contact with her, I haven't been fuckin her, I haven't seen her, texted her nor called her .. I got the phone call because my name was on the contract, that's it .." His eyes never leaving hers, and speaking as calmly as possible he attempted to stop her mind from wondering ..

He feared if he even blinked wrong she would think he was lying.

"And no, I'm not goin to see her.."

Sighing, Paris got out of the bed and headed for the bathroom .. "I'm about to take a shower." Was her only reply before closing the bathroom door behind her. He knew what he had to lose, he knew there where no more chances to be given. He already knew how thin the ice was. Therefore she wasn't giving out anymore warnings. She wasn't making any more threats.

The next time he fucked up she would be gone for good.

——————————————————————————

Cameron had his AirPods in with his feet up, a fresh rolled backwood in his mouth. Nodding his head to some J.Cole. He sat out on the balcony, enjoying the breeze as he mentally got ready for his aunts funeral.

He had the music so loud he didn't even hear when Shane walked into the room. Cam turned the music off once he seen his cousin appear from inside the house.

"Nigga did you knock ?!" He joked

"In my own shit ? Fuck no .." Shane replied, causing Cameron to laugh ..

"Wassup?" He asked

"What's this I hear about you askin Paris about Yasmine ?"

Blowing smoke out of his mouth, the smile on Cameron's face slowly disappeared. He expected the conversation. Shamar and Shane told each other everything. All 3 of them were close, but not as close as those brothers. He knew Shamar was gonna make Shane aware of him and Paris' conversation.

"Yasmine has my kid, and I don't know where.
I don't have any forms of communication to my own seed. Paris do, so I asked for said information." He replied ..

"Ain't none of that Paris' problem though.." Shane said

Cameron shrugged "Maybe not, but she got the ability to help .."

"She said she don't got her number .."

"No disrespect, but we both know that's a lie .." He chuckled ..

Keeping it short, Shane stood to his feet. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Cameron. His plate was full enough, so he got straight to the point.

"I don't want you questioning her, especially not without me present. Anything you need to ask her about, come to me first. That's my wife, not one of your hoes." Shane replied

Slowly nodding, Cameron acknowledged what his cousin was saying, he understood where he was coming from. He didn't expect that particular reaction but he understood. "You right, I apologize .." He said as he stood up as well, reaching an apologetic hand out to his cousin..

Looking down at his hand, Shane smiled, accepting his cousins apology. They shook it off.

"I'm about to go get dressed .." He replied, heading out of the room ..

"Me too then.." Cam replied

——————————————————————————-