Hate It Here

The aroma of marijuana filled the air as Paris opened her eyes .. Her body sore, she was confused about how she had even ended up there .. in the bed ..

But the moment she laid eyes on her husband, sitting in front of the TV it all came back to her ..

A fifth of crown royal sat in front of him on the table, the bottle almost empty .. The First 48 on the television, The balcony door was open, and the scent of the ocean filled the room ..

Getting up out of the bed, her legs felt like jelly as she made her way to the balcony .. catching Shane's attention, he watched as she made her way outside ..

Paris leaned over the balcony and closed her eyes as she let the wind hit her face .. A storm was coming in and she could smell the rain in the air ..

As long as her and Shane had been married, never had he ever made her lose consciousness .. But that's exactly what he did ..

It scared her .. More than anything he had ever done before, that scared her ..

"We have a meeting with the governor tonight, I need you to be there with me .." She heard Shane's voice behind her say, catching her off guard she jumped before turning around to face him ..

Looking up at him, She frowned as wrapped his arms around her waist ..

Paris shook her head as she removed his arms ..
"I'm not doing this with you Shane .." She said as she walked away from him and back into the house ..

"Doing what ?" He asked

"This toxic ass cycle .. I'm not doin it anymore !! I'm not about to hang on your arm all night and pretend like everything is okay.. It's not okay, you're not okay .. and here you are still taking meetings ?! "No .. you need to be trying to talk to your mom, talk to a therapist or somethin .. " She said as she turned back around to face him ..

"I wasn't asking .. you going .." He said, ignoring everything she had just said

Sighing in frustration, Paris sat on their bed ..

Walking over to her, Shane lifted her head up and gave her a kiss on her lips .. All she tasted was liquor on his lips ..

Not kissing him back, she felt him pressure her back on to the bed .. he was now on top of her, kissing her neck .. 

Pushing him back, Paris tried to make him stop ..  But he didn't budge .. Already in her bra & pantys, she felt his hand tugging her underwear down ..

"Shane, no .." She said as she attempted to move his hand out of the way ..

Ripping her underwear, he threw them to the side and spreaded her legs.. allowing him full access ..

"I can't do this with you .." She said, still attempting to move him out of her way ..

Not saying a word, Shane ignored her words .. Massaging her clit with his two fingers, he kissed and sucked on her neck before making his way back up to her ear ..

"Yes you can .." He whispered ..

Running his hands up her arms, he placed them above her head.. holding her down with one hand he guided himself inside of her with the other ..

"Shane .." She said, as she felt him fill her up .. inch by inch ..

She didn't want it to feel good but it did .. She didn't want to get wet for him .. but she did .. her never ending battle with Shane was too much ..

She loved him, with everything in her heart but she was starting to wonder was it enough ..

He was hurting, she understood that ..
But so was she .. with him being half to blame ..