69

Looking down at his phone, Solo opened the door for Paris. Shane still hadn't texted him back. He sighed in frustration, he didn't know what was going on in there. They entered through the back entrance as they usually did.

The Round Table was a whole nother vibe than 1/15. It was more for the fellas than for the lady's. There were strippers in every corner of the room. The guest list was invitation only. And the chances of finding a broke ninja there was slim to none.

Paris looked around the club, scoping the scene. Just like any other Saturday night it was packed. It was live.  She watched as Solo made his way from the back of the club,"Where's Shane?" Paris asked over the music

"He's in a meeting, he said if it's not important you have to wait .." Solo replied

"I'll wait, if it takes too long I'm leaving, I don't wanna keep Yas waiting too long .. I'm going to his office.." She said

Extending his arm out, Solo let her lead the way to Shane's office. Opening the double doors for her, Solo let her inside. "I'll be right outside the door if you need me .. "

Nodding, Paris looked around his office. The wide and spacious area was surrounded in mirrors. He could see outside but no one could see inside .. It was bulletproof. There was 60' flat screens built into the walls to his left, and his right. He sat behind a black oak wood, and glass desk. The drawers had secret compartments, finger print recognition, a built in safe, and a gun locker. And it had a price tag of $22,582.91. She knew because she had picked it out. Everything in his office she had hand selected and customized. He hadn't changed a thing either.

She walked over to his desk and just as she was about to sit down. The trash can caught her eye. There was a fresh bag inside so air was stuck underneath it. But what she did see sitting on the very top made her stomach churn. Without even thinking about it she picked it up, that's when she noticed right underneath it was a couple of used condoms. She sat down to catch her breath, it felt like somebody had knocked the wind out of her.

Rubbing her hand across her growing bump, she tried not to act on pure emotion and rage she sat with her eyes closed trying to gather her thoughts. Most importantly she was trying to not let any tears fall. After calming herself down she decided to take the wrapper with her. She wasn't going to address it right away but she was going to address it.

Instead she gathered her bag and walked out of the room. "I'm ready .." She said to Solo ..

"Alright .." He said

Grabbing her hand, they began making their way downstairs threw the crowd. Once he got her back inside the car, he shot Shane a text letting him know they were heading to the house.

"You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost .." Yas said, a sleeping Chloe rested her head on her shoulder ..

Clearing her throat to release the lump, Paris gave her a smile .."I'm fine .." She lied

Yasmine didn't even reply. Whether she knew she was lying or not, her only concern was the gold condom wrapper in her bag.

They road in complete silence until they pulled up to the gate of Paris and Shane's estate. Security did a quick search of the outer interior then let them through.

'I found an empty magnum wrapper in Shane's trash can in his office. Two actually. And a used condom.' Paris texted Kelsey ..

Almost immediately after she saw the grey bubbles go to work.

'You ask him about it ?'  She asked

'No, not yet.' Paris replied

'Marsella ?' Kels asked