Her

Marsella came out of the bedroom dressed in Chanel from head to toe. The cream colored dress hugged her frame perfectly, and the matching Chanel pumps were only the icing on the cake.

Shane sat downstairs in the living area with a Hispanic female, she could've passed as Jlo's twin .. They were conversating until Marsella made her way in to the room ..

"Hello .." She said, making her presence known ..

The lady stood to greet her as Shane sat in his chair.. Secretly critiquing her make up, her outfit, her hair down to her pedicure. She watched as he checked and X'd out boxes on his mental checklist. Which she was sure to hear the results of after the Latina that sat in front of them was dismissed. Beautiful and flawless as she was, she was constantly in competition against the ghost of Paris Carter. He never said it out loud but she knew Paris was the mark. No matter what she did, or how well she sucked his dick. He always had a way of making her feel replaceable, second best .. and that wasn't good enough for her.

"Hello, my name is Yesenia. I'm an old friend of Shane's ..

"Nice to meet you .. I'm Marsella .." She said, glancing over at Shane hoping to get an explanation of why she was there ..

Noticing the look on her face, Shane stood to his feet .. "She's a doctor, you on birth control ?" He asked, getting straight to the point ..

Shaking her head no, Marsella looked between the two of them .. "Well starting today, you'll be getting the shot .." He stated, as he looked over at Yesenia who was now going in her medical bag ..

"The shot ? What shot ?" She asked

"Depo-Provera, it's a form of birth control .." Yesenia said, "Could you go pee on this please ?" She asked, handing Marsella a pregnancy test ..

Looking at Shane, Marsella paused. She tried to read him but he had a blank facial expression.. Everything was happening so fast she didn't know how to respond.

"I-It's a reason why I'm not on it, I don't wanna be on it .." She exclaimed

"Why not ?" He asked

"It's toxic, that shit is not healthy .." She replied

"It's this or the pill .." He replied

"Neither .. we can use condoms if you're that paranoid .." Marsella said

"Pill or Shot .." He asked..

"Seriously Shane ?" She asked

"Pill or Shot ?" He asked again

Sighing, Marsella took the pregnancy test and peed on it .. It came back negative as she knew it would .. Shane was persistent when it came to not ejaculating inside of her. It didn't matter how tired, drunk, high or out of his head he was.. he never slipped up in spilling his beautiful melanated kids inside of her ..
He was always careful ..

"Which one will it be ?" Yesenia asked, already knowing that Marsella would've rather had neither ..

"Pill .." She replied

"She'll take the shot .." Shane interrupted

He wasn't going to give her the option of "missing a pill." He had already had an experience with Ana and her whole pill situation once before, and he wasn't about to let it happen again. He knew the shots had to be administered once every 3 months and he would be paying Dr. Yesenia plenty of money to make sure she was getting them on time.

"I don't want the shot .." Marsella said

"Too bad .." He replied, deading the back-n-forth ..

She only had two options and the 2nd option required her walking away from Shane for good and she wasn't about to do that .. Marsella sighed, annoyed with the whole situation ..