X

Although it was raining in Bora Bora at the time, Paris was loving the sound of the rain hitting the patio and ocean as she laid in the hammock on the patio.. Everyone else was taking naps while Paris laid out out on the balcony writing in her journal ..

The sound of the rain was soothing and it helped her to clear her head ..

She had texted Shane when they landed to let him know they had made it safely .. He never replied, he simply 'Hearted' the message ..

She had been writing in her journal so much her hand was starting to hurt but she found it therapeutic ..

"What are you doing ?" Natalia asked, interrupting her sisters thoughts ..

"Writing, what's up ?" Paris asked

"I just came out here to check on you .." She said

"I'm okay .." Paris nonchalantly replied

"You sure about that ?" Natalia asked

"Why wouldn't I be ?" Paris asked, not taking her eyes off of her journal ..

"Well for starters, you're getting a divorce .. all while the mother you wish our mom would be is dying of cancer .. all while being a mom, business owner and just getting out of prison .. you really think I'm gonna sit here and believe after all of that you flew 11 hours across the world and you're okay ?" She asked

Looking up at her little sister, Paris smirked ..

"I'll be okay .. thank you though .." She said

"I think you should try therapy .." Natalia said

Looking up from her journal again, Paris side eyed her little sister ..

"And tell them what Lia ? About Bethany, Shane, Shamar .. the bitches I killed in prison, the trauma of killing my own dad ? The crazy part where my stepson killed my brother ? Or don't forget when my husband killed my best friend .. Which part do I tell first ?" She asked, causing Natalia to laugh ..

"I'm meaning relationship wise, family wise, Paris .. you don't have to tell them everything .. just get some stuff off of your chest .." She said

Shaking her head, Paris declined .. "No, I don't need. none of them folks in my business .." She replied

"Well can you at least talk to me, not all the time .. at least sometimes ?" She asked

"Sure.." Paris replied, still writing in her journal .. hoping that would make her feel better ..

Paris watched as her sister disappeared back inside of the villa .. She took a minute to think about what she said then she proceeded to let her thoughts out..

But her writing was soon cut short again as she heard another voice ..

"Enjoying the rain ?" She heard a male voice ask ..

But by the time he finished his sentence Paris was on her feet and a gun was pointed at his head ..

"Who are you ?" She asked

With his hands up in the air, the guy took a step back ..

"Your next door neighbor, that's it .. I seen you out here and decided to come introduce myself .. I'm sorry if I scared you .." He replied, glancing between the her and her gun .. waiting for her to lower it ..

"What's your name ?" She asked, with her gun still aimed at his head ..

"Smith, Xavier Smith .. you can have the resort run my name if it would make you feel better .." He replied ..