None of Your Concern

The entire ride back to Las Vegas was quiet. The only sound that could be heard in the Mercedes Sprinter van was Shane's notifications. He didn't speak and neither did Paris. She didn't even want to look his way, her eyes were fixated on the scenery they passed as they made their way back into Nevada.

Without even looking at him she knew he was wearing that nonchalant ass look on his face that would only piss her off even more had she looked his way.

The AUDACITY !! She thought to herself ..
If he didn't have shit else, Shane Carter always had the audacity ..

Not being able to contain her anger any longer, she needed to vent to somebody. Paris pulled out her phone, her thumbs went to work as she began to compose a text message to Kelsey, explaining to her exactly what had happened.

The constant clicking of the iPhone keypad caused Shane to finally look over at her. Her thumbs moving none stop, he already knew who she was texting.

It was when they pulled back up to the hotel did Shane finally say something to her.

"Can we talk inside ?" He asked.

"We have nothin to talk about .." She replied, not even waiting for security to open the door.. she tried to open it herself ..

Shane followed her lead, as she angrily got out of the Van and headed inside of the hotel.

With a smirk on his face, he watched as her ass jiggled in her shorts. He wasn't concerned about the fit she was havin. He had witnessed plenty of her tantrums to know what her problem really was.

The attitude, the aggression, the tension ..
He knew where it came from..

She was on the elevator before anyone else, ready to get to her room so that she could shut him out. She wanted nothin more than to just get away from him. He stepped on to the elevator, glaring at her as the doors closed behind them.

Ignoring him, She never took her eyes away from the digital numbers that slowly went up as they ascended to the 60th floor. Looking straight ahead she could feel his eyes on her. She didn't want to talk, she just wanted to be left alone. Her feelings were all out in the open and she didn't want him to see that. He didn't deserve to see that. He didn't deserve the power to make her that mad. He had gave up that power..

"You being dramatic .." She heard him finally say

"I said don't talk to me .." Closing her eyes, she rested her head on the elevator wall ..

Shane laughed .. The elevator ride was quiet, he knew when she was ready to talk she would .. so he let her be ..

As quickly as the elevator doors opened she was off of it. She was halfway to their room when Solo walked up to her and stopped her ..

"Excuse you ?" Neck rolling, looking him up and down, from head to toe Paris' attitude was on display for everybody to see ..

"I'm sorry, P .. stay right here, I need to holla at Shane .." He said, walking past her he approached Shane and said something to him that she couldn't hear ..

Shane sighed, "Stay out here.." He said as he headed to their room ..

"Why?" Paris asked

"Just do it .." Shane replied before entering the room

Sighing, Paris followed him. Solo grabbed her arm and she pulled away, following Shane ..

A smile crept on her face as she approached Shane and his girlfriend .. Marsella stood their talking to Shane with her luggage not far away ..