She Aint You

Watching as Shane drove out of the yard, she was irritated by the whole ordeal. She was so emotional she knew had she actually touched Marsella she probably would've killed her ..

She was full of rage and confusion ..

Shamar made his way to his sister in laws side. Grabbing her hand, he slightly squeezed it ..

"He havin a moment, he'll bounce back .." He said

"Well, if or when he do bounce back .. I'm not making any promises that I'll still be here waiting .. I deserve so much better than this .. " Paris replied, her voice trembled .. she left Shamar out on the balcony as she headed inside to check on Justine ..

——————————————————————————

Shane drove out of his mom's estate in silence, he looked in the rear view mirror to see Paris now talking to his brother ..

He was sure that he was the topic, and that was to be expected ..

Even he had to admit he hadn't been himself .. But regardless of what his wife thought his true intentions were, his main focus was keeping her and his kids safe ..

Nothing had changed, his love for Paris was still the same .. matter of fact, he loved her he even more .. He lived and breathed for her and their kids, but everyone has a breaking point ..

He just knew as good as she was for him, he couldn't be that good for her .. at least not at the moment ..

He followed close behind Marsella as she made her way towards her house .. She kept calling him, trying to get him on the phone but as far as Shane was concerned they had nothing to talk about until they were face to face. She had crossed the line, anybody who knew Shane knew he didn't play about Justine ..

Protecting her was all he was able to do. When his mom and dad fought, her protected her .. When his dad and mom divorced, he protected her.. As he got older he kept on protecting her .. but he couldn't protect her from the one thing that was about to kill her .. and that killed him.

The house he had purchased right outside of Miami was no where near as big as the mansion he had shared with Paris. It sat alone on 2 acres of land, the long driveway lead to the house, and stone walls surrounded the property. Impossible to see from the road, it was home away from home ..

The one story house had 3 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. It was where he had first started taking Marsella when he began messing with her, and one day she just didn't leave. Shane never said anything because he hardly was there himself, his penthouse was where he spent most of his time ..

It was near everything, and he was able to maneuver around the city with ease from there ..

Driving through the gate behind Marsella he made his way down the long driveway .. He smirked to himself as he thought of the women in his life. Marsella was no Paris but she was the perfect temporary replacement.

She was new in town, she wasn't around when the love story of Paris & Shane Carter first hit the streets. She was impressionable, gullible, compliant and the fact that she had spent the majority of her early years focused on her career made her vulnerable. She was now looking for someone to settle down with and while everyone around her including Shane knew he would never be that someone she sat in the blind. Trying her hardest to fit into a pair of shoes she would never be able to fit. Everyone but Marsella knew that Shane's heart beat for Paris and Paris only ..

Marsella wanted her spot but had no idea what the qualifications were..

He watched as she got out of her Lexus truck, taking one look back at him she headed inside of the house ..

Sighing, he placed his phone on do not disturb. Getting out of the car he headed inside as well, he looked around for Marsella but she was nowhere to be seen. Heading directly into his office, he closed the doors and poured him up a glass of Hennessy ..

He hadn't had a drink all day, thanks to his brother who insisted he showed up to their meeting sober ..

He was halfway through his drink when Marsella opened the doors, inviting herself in .. She sat in one of the expensive leather chairs that sat in front of his desk, her focus completely on him ..

"Where were you last night ?" She asked

"I told you where I was last night .." He replied, refilling his glass ..

"Well, who was with you ?" She asked

Sighing, Shane wasn't up to being questioned .. and with every swallow of his drink he grew more and more annoyed with her presence ..

He listened to her rant as he walked over to the double doors of his office he closed them and locked them ..

Standing up, she met him in the middle of the room .. Folding her arms across her chest, she cocked her head to the side as she stared at him ..

"Do you fuckin hear me talking to you ?" She asked

She gasped, his hand had grabbed her neck so fast she didn't even see it coming .. one hand around her neck and the other holding his glass of Hennessy, he finished his drink before tossing the glass off to the side ..

The glass went to the right and she went to the left .. Her body hit the wall, knocking picture frames down in the process ..

He took off his blazer, neatly placing it on his desk he also took off his Ferragamo cuff links, placing them on his desk as well he rolled up his sleeves ..

She fought to catch her breath as she looked up at him, getting on her feet she launched at him swinging her arms, hitting him in his face when she could .. "What the fuck is wrong with you ?" She yelled as she swinged at him. Unphased by her light blows, and amped off the two glasses of Hennessy Shane grabbed her arms, back handing her to the floor ..

Her face went numb and she could feel a bruise forming, she looked up at him in fear .. Afraid of what he might do next she quickly stood to her feet and took off running towards the door ..

"I knew you would do that .." He said walking over to her .. his voice calm, but he was anything but calm as he unbuckled his Ferragamo belt .. "I'm gonna teach you somethin, and I'm gonna need you to never fuckin forget it .." He wrapped the belt around his hand as Marsella eyed it..

She tried to run again but this time he grabbed her hair pulling her down to the floor, not wasting his breath saying anything else to he pulled his arm back and started hitting her with the belt ..

She screamed loud as the first few licks landed on her skin, welts instantly started forming on her skin ..

"Don't you ever .. show up to my mamas property like that .. again .. do you fuckin hear me ?" He asked, his voice still calm ..

Marsella shook her head, hysterically in tears she agreed .. She was willing to tell him anything in order to just get him to stop hitting her .. Her skin was on fire and she only wanted it to stop ..

The sound of her screams and the sound of the belt connecting with her skin filled the room .. What felt like forever, Marsella cried in relief once he had finally stopped ..

He threw the belt on the leather couch and headed back over to his bar .. Grabbing a new glass, he filled it with more Hennessy and sat down ..

Marsella never left the floor, she laid there and cried trying to come to a conclusion of what had just happened ..

She stared at the ceiling, laying on the floor until she heard Shane walking her way ..

Looking down at her, he unlocked the doors to his office ..

"Go clean yourself up, we got somewhere to be .." Walking out of his office he headed to his bedroom ..

—————————————————————————-

COMMENT AND VOTE 🤍