I Love You

Shane watched as Paris giggled from whatever ole' dude was whispering in her ear. How close he was to her and the way he touched her made him angry.

Clenching his jaws together, he fought the urge to go over there and yank her up by her arm. Instead he downed another shot, then another, and another ..

Not long after, Paris got up and started making her rounds.. With Kelsey by her side, she still knew how to work a room with style and grace. With her head held high this overwhelming amount of confidence exuded her.

The room was full of wealthy, black, elites and the majority of them had made it there with the help of The Carters. If you made sure everyone ate, nobody stuck their hand out to cross you.

Once Shamar and Shane invested in their businesses, those same people would always come back and invest with the Carters. Although they didn't need the investments, it kept everybody rich and their money clean.

Events like that was nothing but business meetings in Shane's eyes, and Paris knew that.

She would smile and use her charm to get inside of peoples heads, find out what they needed, offer assistance, then lead the horse to the water .. She was smart, beautiful and calculated ..

No matter what it was, all roads pointed back to Shane and Shamar .. which only made the young billionaires richer, which made their wives richer, their kids richer ..

Their wives did more than looked beautiful by their sides, Paris and Kelsey kept the Cartel running smoothly in more ways than one and they did it effortlessly ..

Looking over at Marsella, who didn't know how to do anything but look pretty. She sat with an angry look on her face.

"What's wrong with you ?" He asked into her ear ..

"I'm stuck here watching my man lust over his soon to be ex-wife, meeting up with her in back rooms and shit and can't seem to take his eyes off of her .. that's what's wrong with me .." Crossing her arms, she glared at Paris from across the room in spite ..

You not stuck here, you can go.. Shane thought to himself, knowing she wouldn't do that no matter how mad she was ..

Slipping his hand up under her dress, he placed soft kisses down her jawline until he reached her lips ..

He felt her frown turn into a smile under his lips as she gripped the back of his head .. pulling him closer, they were in the middle of an intense tongue match .. not caring who was watching ..

His thumb gently massaging her clit through her silk underwear until he felt the fabric moisten .. she had forgotten all about Paris ..

Her focus was now on the pulsing ache in between her legs that Shane had started .. Her beathing now heavy, she wanted to taste him in the worst way ..

"Let's go somewhere .." She said into his ear, her voice full of hunger and anticipation ..

Looking around Shane watched as Paris and Xavier were escorted out of the building with security ..

Biting his inner jaw, he took another shot before grabbing Marsella's hand and getting up ..

"Let's go .." He said, as she followed behind him ..

Leading her into the room he had once led Paris into, he didn't even bother turning on the lights ..

The empty office space had a bar, a white leather sectional facing the glass windows that over looked the city, one pool table and one flat screen that hung from the wall ..

He locked the door and followed Marsella down to the couch, unzipping her dress he placed soft kisses down her neck to her shoulders as she stepped out of her gown ..

She was loving every bit of attention that he was giving her. His hands on her body felt right, his lips on hers felt right .. and for a moment she felt like he had forgotten all about her ..

Marsella smiled at the thought as Shane ripped her underwear from her hips, his hands were rough but she didn't mind .. Bending her over the couch, he pulled her hips back towards him cause her to form an arch in her back.

Bending down, he came face to face with her pink, cream filled peach. He had her right where he wanted her. Smiling back at her insides he stuck two fingers inside of her as he licked her pussy from the front to the back.

His warm tongue sent goosebumps down her spine causing her to moan out in pure bliss. He was sucking, licking and slurping her pussy from the back. His two hands gripping her thighs to keep her in place. There would be no running. He wasn't going to stop until she came. Reaching behind her she gripped the back of Shane's head as she exploded all over his tongue. Her body trembled, now relaxed and out of breath..

She felt Shane pull her hips back .. again ..
It was his turn ..

This time he dug his way into her insides with no warning, her natural instinct was to run but he held her in place .. His hands gripping her hips firmly, he pulled her down every inch of him, fast & hard. Her ass clapping against his dick only turned him up more, closing his eyes .. It wasn't Marsella that he was fucking.

Grabbing a hand full of her hair, Shane pulled it so that her ear was now to his mouth .. his other hand in between her legs, massaging her pussy ..
"I love you .." He said into her ear ..

Moaning loudly, that was the straw that broke the camels back .. Marsella covered every inch of him with her juices "I love you too .. ahh I love you so much .." She moaned, her eyes shut as she enjoyed her second nut ..

Right behind her, Shane pulled out .. grabbing her by her hair he pulled her down the couch so that he was now standing over her .. his eyes closed, he threw his head back in satisfaction as he shot his kids all over her face ..

Done. He let her hair go. The connection had disappeared just as fast as it came, the woman he was feigning to fuck only 10 minutes ago was the same woman he resented now.

"Go get dressed, and clean your face .." He said, his voice laced with disgust ..

Grabbing a towel from the bar, Marsella went to the sink and wet it .. Shane watched as he sat back on the couch, pulling the pre-rolled blunt from behind his ear he lit it ..

He knew he had opened Pandoras Box when he said those words to her ..

And honestly he didn't even mean them, those words weren't for her .. but if her believing it kept her in line he was willing to let her believe whatever she wanted to ..

He could tell by the smirk on her face as she cleaned herself up that she thought she had won ..

But she was still in the same place she started ..

——————————————————————————-

COMMENT AND VOTE 🤍