Divorce

"Paris !!" Shane yelled

Ignoring him, Paris kept walking and headed upstairs, attempting to slam the door in his face she wasn't surprised when he caught it, pushing his way into the bedroom ..

"Paris !!" He yelled again

Stopping in her tracks she turned around to face him .. "This my house now right ? So get the fuck out .." She yelled

"I'm not goin nowhere until we talk .." He said, slamming their bedroom door closed

"What the fuck do we have to talk about ? You wanna go? Then GO !! I'm not gonna stop you and im damn sure not gonna beg you to stay, you've made it perfectly clear what I mean to you !!" She yelled ..

Sighing, Shane rubbed his hand across his face ..

"How ? By allowing you happiness I can't give you ?" He asked

"No, by wasting my fuckin time !! I've been with you for years, married to you for years Shane .. do you not remember the shit we've been through together ? And you wanna throw all of that away because you don't know how to keep your fuckin dick to yourself !! Losing me is not enough to say fuck them bitches ?!" She asked

"It ain't about no fuckin females Paris, it's about me .. I ain't fucked no other bitch since .." Cutting himself off, Shane sighed .. but Paris finished his sentence ..

"Since Ana ?" She asked

"Yes, since her .. Paris, I don't wanna hurt you no more than I already have .. and right now .. I honestly don't know what I'm capable of.." He replied

"Therapy !!" She yelled

"I said no .." He said back

"I'm not worth it ?" She asked, for the first time since they had started arguing her voice was now calm as she awaited Shane's answer ..

Staring at her, Shane sat down .. "You're more than worth it Paris, but even if I do therapy it'll take way longer for me to get my mind right than you think .. I'll only be wasting more of your time, & I ain't tryin to do that, you've sacrificed enough of your time for me already.." Shane said

Staring at him, Paris felt her tears building back up in her eyes as she let what he said to her sink in .. She understood what he was saying but that only made her more emotional .. Quickly wiping her eyes, Paris sat down beside him and began pouring her a glass of wine ..

"Can you have the jet ready for me tomorrow ?" She asked, changing the subject ..

"Where you tryna go ?" He asked

"Away from here.. anywhere, I need a vacation .." She replied ..

"I got you .." He said

Taking her glass of wine to the head, Paris kept her tears to herself .. She refused to let herself fall apart anymore than she already had ..

"So, we're getting a divorce .." She said, letting her words soak into her head.. all while breaking her heart at the same time ..

"I guess so.." Shane replied

They both sat in silence for a while before Shanes cell phone began to ring ..

"This Shamar, I gotta run somewhere .. then I'll be at 1/15 tonight for a meeting.. You don't have to come, but Kelsey will be there .. the choice is yours .." He said

"You coming back here after ?" She asked

"Naw, all my stuff been moved to my place downtown .." He replied

Nodding, Paris wiped more tears from her face ..

"You're not wasting anytime huh ?" She said

"I'm just not tryin to prolong the process Paris, this not easy for me just like it ain't easy for you .." He said ..

"Whatever .. it seems pretty easy to you to me .. " She replied, her voice sounded defeated ..

Her face was red and swollen from crying, and she looked tired .. As much as Shane hated to leave her like that he really felt as if he didn't have a choice ..
He really was doing it for her own good, whether she noticed it or not ..

"I love you Paris.." He said kissing her forehead

Ignoring him, Paris kept her eyes on the floor until she didn't feel his presence anymore .. Then he walked out and closed the door ..

————————————————————————-

Shamar watched as his brother descended the stairs of his 3 story home .. He knew the reason behind Shane's delay, as hard as Shamar tried to talk his brother out of decision .. he wasn't successful.

Shane didn't wear any kind of look on his face as he got into the car, so it was hard for his brother to read him ..

"Did you do it ?" Shamar asked

"Yeah.." He replied

Shaking his head, Shamar put the car in drive..
"You trippin .." He said as he began to pull out of the driveway ..

"It's done, so I'm done talkin about it .." Shane said, no longer wanting to discuss his marriage with his brother

"What she say ?" Shamar asked anyway, ignoring his brothers objection

"I don't wanna talk about it .." He said, shutting his brother down once again..

"It's okay .. Kelsey gone tell me .." Shamar replied with a smirk on his face as Shane glared at him ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"A divorce ?!" Kelsey asked as she frowned up ..

Nodding her head, Paris over the shock of it .. Now she was dealing with the hurt of it ..

"He couldn't have been serious .. Come on now Paris, we know how they are, he's not divorcing you .." She said, not only trying to convince Paris but herself as well ..

"He signed the papers Kelsey, he didn't pretend that he signed them, he did'n't threaten to sign them .. He actually did sign them .. trust me, I checked .." Paris said, guzzling down her 4th glass of wine ..

"I won't believe it until I see it .." Kelsey said ..

"He's not playing this time Kels .." Paris' voice was laced with disappointment

"You want me to stay here with you tonight ? I'm sure Shamar will understand .." She said ..

Shaking her head, Paris denied her offer "I need to be alone .." She replied

Sighing, Kelsey examined her sister in law with her eyes "I still think you should come tonight .. You don't need to be sitting around her all sad and in your feelings .." She said

"Kelsey, I don't wanna be watching him all night either .. just go.. I'll be alright, I got this .." Paris replied

"You sure ?" She asked one last time, wanting to make sure she was truly okay ..

"I"m positive Kels .." Paris said with a smile ..

"Well, I'm not staying all night .. So afterwards, I'm coming back here .. You know they'll be at 1/15 all damn night .." She said

Smiling, Paris nodded "Yeah, I know .."

"Is it okay with you if I come back her afterwards ?" Kelsey asked, as she got up to head downstairs ..

"Yeah, sure .." Paris replied, following her sister in law out of her bedroom ..

"Alright, I'll see you later .." She said, heading down the stairs

Standing over the balcony, Paris watched as she descended the stairs "Have enough fun for the both of us .." She said ..

"I'll try .." Kelsey replied, then headed out the door ..

Paris' smile immediately disappeared as her heart broke all over again ..

As she looked around her foyer, filled with pictures of her Shane, and the kids ..
She was starting to wish he had kept the house, after all it was once filled with nothin but good memories ..
Now, all it reminded her of was her mistakes, regret, and the family of hers that was currently being torn apart .. She didn't want anything to do with that ..

Sorry for the wait, I've been hella busy ..
Comment and Vote -- thanks