❁ Chapter 46 | nina

"Nina Garcia?" A tall brunette woman says

"Nina Garcia?" A tall brunette woman says. She looks like she could be an assistant. One straight out of a television series with a clipboard tightly hugged to her chest and cat wing glasses that make her eyes look big. "Right this way to Mr.Olsen's office."

I stand up, smiling and following her down a hall to a wooden door. She knocks lightly and a muffled voice is heard on the other end before she enters. "Olsen, this is Nina Garcia."

"Ah, yes!" Turning to look at a man behind a desk, he stands up with a grin and reaches out to shake my hand. "I've been looking forward to meeting you ever since our phone call Miss.Garcia. Please, take a seat."

I shake his hand and sit myself down, nervously holding my purse tightly on my lap. Holy fuck, this is nerve wrecking. I really do want to make a good impression.

"It's nice to meet you as well." I say as he sits himself back down.

"I've heard a lot about you. Your music profile about Niall Horan was very popular. I can tell you have a good eye when it comes to writing." He starts off making me nod.

"I try." I sheepishly say with a laugh.

"Well, if that's you trying then I can't wait to see what you've got planned for us." He says making me freeze.

"For us? What do you mean?" I almost blurt out almost immediately. My eyes probably look like their about to pop out from how wide they've gotten.

"Well, I assume you'll accept this request to be part of our team officially?"

Uh. Wait hold on a second.

"Sorry wait- just like that?" I question, frowning. "You don't want to hear about my experience or- or like my work history?"

Olsen laughs, shaking his head. "We've seen your work Nina. I know what you're capable of and my offer stands as long as you're willing to take it."

Holy fucking shit.

"What's the catch?" I whisper under my breath. "There's a catch right?"

"There's no catch here Miss.Garcia." Olsen says with a laugh. "So what do you say?"

What do I say?

He's practically handing me the fucking job.

"I- wow Mr.Olsen, I don't even know what to say.." I stutter. "This doesn't feel real."

"Oh, but it is. If you'd be so kind to follow me down the hall, I'd like to show you around." He says.

Unsure, I stand clutching my purse over my shoulder and following him as he leads me into the hall. We take a right and he opens up the door to a room.

It's a pretty big room, much bigger than what I had at my last job. There's a rectangular wooden table and seats surrounding it. A coffee machine in the corner and a box of open donuts but besides that it's empty.