❁ Chapter 32 | nina

As soon as we enter the house, the lights are completely off

As soon as we enter the house, the lights are completely off. I shut the door behind me before walking towards Harry and placing my hand onto Harry's stubbled jaw. He grins when my hands wander down to clutch onto his coat, slipping it off and letting it fall to the floor.

Kissing him roughly, I grip onto his black button shirt, grasping it tightly as he walks backwards, his back hitting the wall until I'm practically pinning him against it.

Our hands roam over each other's bodies with urgency as he slips his tongue into my mouth. I moan into the kiss, feeling him slide his hands from my cheek, slowly down to my waist.

Being 5'6, my lips are leveled down to meet his neck perfectly as I suck on the skin and bite it, sure enough to leave a mark the next day. He lets out a gasp and I smirk in satisfaction as my lips trail up his neck and back onto his lips. My fingers trace the small buttons on his shirt, eagerly trying to get it off of him.

We're in pitch black darkness as I continue to feel the buttons, undoing them one buy one. Both of us are panting at this point and with shaky breathes and beating hearts, I successfully manage to completely unbutton Harry's top before he slides it off his body, leaving him shirtless with just his pants left.

My hand slides from the top of his chest down the trail of hair to his belly button as I continue to kiss him roughly. I'm close to sliding my hand even further below to his bulge but I feel him immediately grab my hand to stop me.

He pulls away from my lips, making me frown. "What's wrong?" I whisper.

He shuts his eyes for a moment, panting before he responds. "Bedroom." Is all he manages to let out before he takes my hand and tugs me towards his room.

My stomach turns with butterflies, fluttering as he shuts the lights on and picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. Our lips move against each other, taking his tongue into my mouth. I run my fingers through his head of curls with one hand, my arm clutching onto his shoulder with the other. His hands resting beneath my thighs before he walks me onto the bed.

His lips immediately make their way down to my neck, peppering light and desperate kisses onto my collarbone before going to my chest. His wet mouth stops to suck at the flesh and I shut my eyes feeling the pleasured sensation with a hum. His hands then glide up my body and to the straps of my dress, tugging them down and exposing my bare shoulders.

Sliding my dress off, I scoot back towards the center of the bed and give him a smile as I lay back, watching him tug his pants down and slip is shoes off. I bite my lip as my eyes roam over his inked body. His chest is rising up and down, seemingly out of breathe before making his way towards me.

Climbing over, Harry reaches down, teasingly ghosting his lips over mine. A little frustrated, I let out a laugh, making him grin at me. "Hi." He whispers.

"Hi." I smile at him.

"You okay? Do you wanna keep going?" His eyes go from my lips back up to my eyes as he watches for my response.