Chapter 8

Armin's P.O.V

As I escort (y/n) to the car, I think how much fun it would be with her. (Y/n) and I reach the car and I step toward to open it. Before I could open it, (y/n) grabs my hand and peck me on the lips. I blush at (y/n)'s sudden action. She giggles as I smile,  satisfied. I open the car door and she gets in, politely. I close the door and get to the drivers side. As we're driving, I talk about the plan for tonight. I told her that we would be picking up Eren and Mikasa too. As I take two turns to the left, I think about a good compliment to give (y/n). 'Think, Armin, think.' I thought over and over. 'Aha!' "(Y/n) you smell wonderful like a rose and look beautiful like the stars in the sky." I say, blushing madly. (Y/n) blushed a crimson red, smiling. "Thank you.." she replied. I take the last turn on Judith road and spot Eren and Mikasa's house. We didn't realize (y/n) and I were still blushing at the moment. Mikasa and Eren spot us, beginning to wave. They get into the car, noticing our faces. Eren and Mikasa smirk, looking at each other. "Looks like somebody got a crush." Eren says, teasing. But that only made us blush harder. "Eren stop it looks like they are gonna blow up." Mikasa states, still not losing the smirk.

                   -Time skip to fair-
                      Your P.O.V

Me, Mikasa, Armin, and Eren walk into the fair, amazed by a the lights. We all split up, Me with Armin and Eren with Mikasa. The first ride we go on was the Ferris wheel. It was huge and bright, like a normal one. Me and Armin sat together, with my head on his chest and his arm around my waist. He than came closer to my ear. I could feel his warm breath as the night consumes the day. I gasped quietly as he kissed my neck. He was blushing, at his own actions. I moaned softly as he bit down lighlty on my neck. I could hear that the tossing and turning the people made in the carts to see us. Of course I was blushing, me face red as a tomato. When Armin stopped, I turned around slightly to see Petra and Levi watching us. Levi took notice as Petra giggled, "Hey, Levi, don't they make a cute couple? I can't wait till I'm invited to their wedding!" I managed to hide my face when my face started to heat up. Levi nodded as he processed to crack a small smile. Armin was amazed and started to blush and look away, still blushing. This is a bit awkward..

Hello starcandies!! I can't believe it! 192 reads and 10 votes! I need your comments or ideas please! You can also win a chance to be my personal favorite follower and a shout out. I need more votes and reads. Stick around to see what happens next! Happy superbowling!

I S T A R S W I S H™  x♥