Chapter 4

Your P.O.V

As Armin gently pulls me towards the two-seated chair, a bunch of Questions popped in my mind. 'Why did he pull me away?' I ask myself. When we get there he pats the seat next to me. "Why did you pull me away earlier?" I asked sitting down. He looked into my (e/c) and replied, "Because I was embarrassed." I hugged him and said, " Its ok, I feel embarrassed sometimes too." He hugged back gently blushing but closer. He ended the hug and began to eat his food. Fifteen minutes till second period. I began to eat, too. When I finished, I grabbed a book out of my bag and it read ' Egyptian history.' I started to read it when Armin put a hand on mine. I blushed but still looking at the book.

                       Armin's P.O.V

I rested my hand on (y/n) hand. Her hand felt soft. I looked at her book and saw Egyptian signs. Must be about Egyptian history. I made eye contact to (y/n). Her eyes sparkled like (what it compares to). They were beautiful. I couldn't help but to lean in and.. "ARMIN!" Eren yelled from across the cafeteria. I looked up at Eren as he ran through the cafeteria. Mikasa was behind him, too. When he caught up to us, he said, "Its five till second period. So we decided to spend it with you guys." (Y/n) nods, closing her book. We all get up and headed out the door. "What do you guys do?" Mikasa asked. "We looked at a book named 'Egyptian History.'" (Y/n) spoke up. "Okay." Mikasa answered. Soon after, the bell rang.

Otay guys! Chapter 4! More romantic in chapter 5! Vote please!
New update: January 19, 2015 ♥