Chapter 3

(F/f)= favorite food

                        Your P.O.V

I suddenly got tackled to the ground. Ready to yell at them, I turned to see it was Armin, blushing uncontrollably. I blushed too, as my anger lowered. "I-I'm sorry (y/n)." Armin stuttered, getting up. He held his hand out so he can help me up. Of course I grabbed it, blushing still. Armin's face was red hot. Mine was turning red, too. 'He's a cute, especially when his face gets red hot or blushing.' You thought as Eren and Mikasa made their way over here. I could tell Armin was speechless.

                       Armin's P.O.V

As students passed us, we just stood there. Of course it's obvious to tell whether I was speechless or not. As I saw Eren and Mikasa make there way over here, Eren had a bigger smirk than before. I grabbed (y/n) arm and headed toward the cafeteria. I tried avoiding him because I already know what he was going to say. It wasn't easy to, but it was worth a try. As we walk in, I ask, "what do you want from the lunchroom?." She shrugged and looked at the menu for today. They had (f/f), They had corn hamburger, potatoes, and cake. "(F/f) Is fine." She replied. I got her (f/f) and my food. I had a hamburger. Eren then turned his gaze toward me. Me and (y/n) went to a table were it was for two.

Chapter two? Complete! Stick around for more!
·Vote
·Comment
·follow
·Read
New update: January 18, 2015.  ♥