Chapter 28

Your POV
                   At le cruise

"There it is!" Armin gasps. "I could already feel the Bahamian breeze!" His blonde locks make contact with the wind. "Ne! Ne! Y/n people are getting off!" My brother points. I look to the herd of people rushing to the exit. "C'mon! Lets go, mom and dad are waiting!" We run toward them, smiling. "Y/n let's go" Your father chuckles. Until I bump into someone unexpectedly. .

                      Levi's POV

Huh?!?!What is y/n doing here? Her eyes widen as she stood there. "What the?!? I thought you were at school!" She ran a hand through her hair. "I decided to sneak in on the boat and use my old card from the last cruise" Armin sweatdropped. "Your such a savage, Levi-chan" her little brother giggled. I smirk, "So can I roll with you brats or not?" Her little brother hugged my leg. "Ne, y/n-senpai please can he come? I want him to carry me >:)" She sighed to keep herself from laughing. "Okay, but only for you" She blushes. " 'Kay! Now carry me >:)" I sighs as he picks up y/b/n. As we get off the ship, I see..

Cliffhanger! Thank you all for 200+ votes!
⚠Warning! 2 more chapters left!⚠

Since you guys probably hate cliffhangers, i'll give you a preview on book 2, coming on June 19, 2015:

"Congrats Armin!" Y/n's mother says. Armin blushes, scratching the back of his neck. "You now have a... good high school diploma!" Y/n's father says. "Now.. you listen here, Armin. Since you have your own house, or apartment, we want y/n to move in with you. She asked, by the way" her mother looks at Armin serious. "I want you to take care of her. She can come and visit whenever she likes. And if you two get married, contact me" she gives Armin a paper. "Mom! Dad! I finally graduated!" She smiles hugging us. "Honey, We agreed for you to live with Armin. He's going to take great care of you.."
Theres that for you! Heh.. i was acting like a mom just now.. i took away my cousins phone because he was insulting my brudder. So i turnt it off and argued with him. I said that its so late in the night that its the next day.. have a lovely summer you all ♥