Chapter 11

Your P.O.V

I walk forward, taking quick glances at people on the merry go round. I turned to Armin, saying," Armin, I don't want to go on this one anymore. Lets eat please." He nodded and held my hand. I was pulled out of the line and into the open. "So.. (y/n), what do you wanna eat?" Armin asks me, stopping at a post. "Hmm.. how about (f/f)?" I reply back. "Ok.. I was going to say the same thing!" Armin exclaimed, exitingly. I was eagerly pulled to the food section, by none other than Armin. When we stopped, we waited in line patiently.

                    Armin's P.O.V

"I heard the spring formal was coming up, and I was wondering if you'd like to go?" I asked (y/n). "Of course!" She replied back, very excitingly. I muzzled her like I was a a wolf, at least somewhat comfortable. "I-I love y-you." I said, hugging her waist. It was warm, yet soothing. She just smiles and pecks my lips, blushing. "Are we considered together?" She asked looking into my blue orbs. I blushed uncontrollably, my face getting overheated. "I-I g-guess so.. if y-you w-want it to be." I stuttered. She nodded and snuggles into my chest. I smile back as Eren and Mikasa walked up to us..

Ayye! Ello starcandies! Did you find any clues for book two? Im only gonna tell you one clue: book two is Armin × Reader × Levi. Suprising! I need ideas for book two.✴ B Y E ! !
I S T A R S W I S H™