Chapter 6

Your P.O.V

As I gently pulled Armin's hand, I think about the time we kissed. I blush at the thought. I pull him toward the place we met at. I sit down and begin to talk about random things. "So.. What about this date thing?" I ask. "Well, I was thinking about taking you to a movie.. not confirming whether Eren and Mikasa are moving the date when we will go." He replied. "Oh.. I reply back. 'Well at least he's sweet enough to plan it not do it right out of the box' I say. Recently, out of all the dates you had, all of them either had something to do with just going to their house.

                      -Time skip-

It was the end of school, and as I recall, it was Friday. As we all get out of school, I head home and relax for a bit on the couch. It was a warm day in September, yet quite messy. Throughout the town, leaves were scattered everywhere. The color of the leaves were beautiful, red and brown, with a mixture of yellow. The trees start to go dormant at this time usually. It was about four o' clock in the afternoon. My parents are usually at work and your little brother was at daycare. They don't come back till nine, five hours from now. I decided to get up and get ready to go with Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. I rummage through my closet saying, "what to wear.. what to wear.." I suddenly find a pretty (f/c) shirt with (f/c) (skirt/jeans/or whatever). I set the beautiful pieces of clothing on my bed. I step in the shower and begin to bath. Despite the silence in the house, I hear myself hum. I finish doing my business in the shower and dry off. "God am I cold.." I say. It was obvious that when I take a hot bath, coldness pours onto my body. I get my clothes on and start to put on my makeup. All the girls and boys say you don't need makeup to be pretty, but this is for accessories. When I finished my makeup, I go to the mirror and do my hair. I brush and blow dry my (h/l) (h/c) hair. The hot breeze felt good against my head.

(a/n): Kay readers! That's chapter six for ya! I am exausted from all the typing considering school/homework. The reason why these are short chapters is because i dont know when and how long a page is.. i don't exactly have the time to count how many sentences make up a page.. And one more thing~ I will NOT be updating tomorrow (sadly) due to FSA practicing afterschool tomorrow. I wont be off till 5:00 on wendsday. But be sure to follow, vote, and read! Bye starcandies! <I has nicknames> :> ♥