Chapter 7

(Authors note: sorry i haven't updated in a while. I am in that stage to where I get lazy and lack on school work. Despite that, enjoy the story! Ps, thank you for at least 102 reads and 7 votes!)

                    Your P.O.V

The hot breeze felt good against my head. When I was finished, I began to text Armin. 'Are you ready yet? I just finished getting ready.'  As soon as I sent it, he immediately replied, 'I'm ready I'm on my way to pick you up (y/n)' I smiled quietly and headed to the living room. I turned on the tv and watched the series 'Soul Eater'. It was interesting alright, especially when Black Star makes dumb calls. 

                  Armin's P.O.V

As I drive towards (y/n) house, I thought about why I kissed her earlier. From there, it was easy as pie to tell if I liked her. She was nice, pretty, and smart. To my understanding, she liked me. (Y/n) is sensitive most of time. I turn down her street. '225, 226, 227' I turn to her house and park the car. I make my way to her door and knock. I could hear the tv inside. I snap out of it soon as I heard the turning if a doorknob. She opened the door so suddenly, which left me startled. When I saw her outfit, I was surprised with her having on a (f/c) shirt with a matching (f/c) skirt/pants. She looked outstanding. No, amazing. "S-should we go..?" I asked blushing. She nodded as she headed out the house with me behind her.