Chapter 15

-IN LE MORNING, 8AM-

"(Y/n)-Chan! Mum told you to wake up!" Your younger brother yells. "Ughh 10 more minutes.." you groan. Be whimperd in defeat but grinned wide after. "But there is (favorite pancake/waffle)!" He exclaims exiting. "Bai (y/n)!" You shot up from your bed to get ready. You changed into your (f/c) shirt with a (f/c) (shorts, pants, skirt, etc.). You went to where Your nose led you (Follow your nose!). "I knew you would come down! Honey your plate is on the table." You licked your lips as you gazed at it's glory.

-MOMENTS LATER-
"Yum.. thanks mom, I'm full." Rubbing your stomach, you happen to stumble across 2 pieces of bacon. "Wow.. I now have room in my stomach!" You stuff the food in my mouth as you taste the savory delectable flavor. You then got up, wobbling doing so. "I'm going to be in my room" you said, walking over. You go to check your phone, on Wattpad. "Alright! 5 notifications!" You scroll down to see

'Armin Arlert x reader Love Me' have updated. You begin to read it, smiling at the thought.

-Afterwards..-

Armin texts you, saying..

'Morning (y/n)!'

'Morning!'

'I can't hang out today, going to see family.'

'Oh Armin! Its ok! No need. Hope you have fun!'

'O-Ok!'

He never replied back after that. You were guessing he went. "I wish I went.." You sighed. "Oh! That's right. I need to pack."

You go over to the luggage, picking it up to find..

A stray cat? You jump back, then see that it's injured. "O-Oh! MOM! hurry come quick!" You yell, picking it up. It purrs telling you that you don't need to worry. You mentally ask yourself, 'how did it get here?!?!'

Hai senpai's! Have you checked out INSTAGRAM yet? I have one. You? Get one! My INSTAGRAM name is now Warrior.cat.Evepelt.
Make sure you follow!
There is chapter 15, thanks for 1.57k reads and 84 votes!

•Guinevere~ Olay. That's It For Today!
;>