Chapter 1

(Y/n)=your name (h/c)=hair color
(F/c)=favorite color (e/c)=eye color
(A/n)=authors note (l/n)= last name
(y/b/n)=younger brothers name
(h/s)=hair style (there might be a glitch)

-Your P.O.V-

"Wake up (y/n)!" your younger brother says repeatedly, shaking you over and over again. You snap awake, remembering you have school. "I forgot we had school today!" You half yell. You jump out of bed and get changed. You were dressed in your (f/c) shirt and skirt.

Your brother, (y/b/n), was helping you get ready. Despite Brushing your (h/c) hair, you looked somewhat decent.

-le time skip-

You arrived at school, observing around. You were quite new and didn't know anyone. Turning your gaze toward a blonde haired boy who sat by his locker reading, you got curious and walked towards him. When you arrived, you sat by him. " H-hi" He stuttered, you making eye contact through his blue eyes. "Hello, i'm quite new here and I need help. I can't find room 302." You exclaimed. "Oh, I can show you around if you'd like." he replied.

After it was over..

"And that's the lunchroom, and that's the last of the rooms at the school." You were satisfied enough, and it was seven minutes till first period. "Do you want to talk about something? It's seven minutes till first period." You said, looking at your phone time. You liked what made you happy. "Sure" was all he said, closing his book.

-Armin's P.O.V-

As I closed my book, I looked into (y/n) eyes. Her eye color was beautiful. Her (e/c) shone bright. 'She's beautiful' I thought to yourself, not realizing you were blushing. (Y/n) looked at you, puzzled. I felt my face getting hotter and hotter. I was blushing! (Y/n) giggled, blushing also.

I smiled at the sight of her giggling. I was soon finding myself laugh also. "Hey, I never quite got your name." She said smiling. 'I'm so dumb! I never told her who I was!' You thought. "Oh! I'm Armin, Armin Arlert." You introduced. "Yours?" I asked. "(Y/n) (l/n)." She says. You both get scared by the bell as it rang.

~(a/n): Hey stars! This is my first story! Please vote for me and follow! Give me a reason to write it! New update: January 16, 2015. ♥