Chapter 26

They day of the prom
               Your POV

I looked in the mirror, my long silk (f/c) touched the floor as the (2/f/c) gems encrusted in it complimented the dress itself. My make up was perfectly done by my mom, a (f/c) eye shadow and black eyeliner. My hair was down, trimmed so it would look good. "Your perfect.." I nod and look down as your mom took pictures. Knock Knock

That must be Armin. My father opens the door, letting him in. He looked absolutely handsome. A rose was tucked into his pocket followed by a handkerchief. All was folded perfectly. His black tuxedo was above his decent clothes, ironed to just the right crisp. I blushed a crimson, well maybe 50. His hair was neat, combed and everything. "Wow.. (y/n)-senpai..y-you look.. amazing" He blushed. "T-thanks.. you look handsome.." I stuttered. "A-anyway.. l-let's go. Our friends are waiting.." he gestured to the limo outside. I pulled him outside as he was blushing. "Get in!" I said excitingly. He got in before we drove off. "Were almost outta this school! We're seniors!" Sasha yelled as Connie tried to keep her shut. " Levi's cold stare was on me. I could feel it. But I didn't bother to acknowledge it. I just didn't want to..

                        Levi's POV

She was looking outstanding this evening. She was cute, more than adorable. I was already in the car by time Armin got here. Why the hell am I jealous of him? I need to get over it.. "oof!" I blush lightly as I see that (Y/n) accidentally landed with her (b/s) on my lap. She quickly gets off before apologizing. I nod as in I accepted her apology. Gee..

              -Timeskip- YOUR POV

The dance was cool. People were everywhere. Making out, talking, cuddling, etc. It was cute, until Armin Sat me down and he sat beside me. He then kissed me, blushing. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, and accepted. We fought for dominance as he explored my wet cavern. 'Where in the frickin world did he learn this?!?!' I thought. He pulled away and we started panting. "Wow, A-Armin.. where did you learn this?" I asked. He looked at me with a look saying that you already know. 'Books' I looked down. "I love you, (y/n)" He kissed my cheek. "I love you too, Armin-senpai" I reply, looking at him. "Hello, Armin, nice to see you" Annie... "what you want Annie? Here to cause more trouble?" Armin gets in front of me for protection. "No, Armin. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for anything and everything I've done in my lifetime. I know they were bad decisions and I just let jealousy take over. I didn't mean to make you upset. I never meant to make a perfect couple upset" She says. I stare at her before getting up and hugging her. Annie's eyes widen. "Its alright, Annie. Your forgiven, you just went to fast. Now you know to go at your own pace. Promise me you'd do it? For me? That's how it got me with Armin" I look at Armin smiling. "I will try, (y/n)" She smiles for once. "Good. And when you get somewhere, contact me, we'll celebrate" I hand Her my number. "Arigatou (y/n)" Armin smiled. "And Now that's its over.. let's go home"

Typical Ending XD this chapter was cute.  ⚠This book is going to end soon, moving into book 2! 4 more chapters left⚠
Thanks for the votes/reads!