Chapter 13

Your P.O.V

I walked toward the car quite quickly, but no idea why. "(Y/n), are you ok?" Armin asks. I nod, looking at him. He gets in too, and hugs me. Eren gets in a bit sluggish, along as well with Mikasa. "I'll drive this time." Getting into the drivers seat, he buckles his seatbelt. Armin is practically straddling me by now. I shrug it off and relax anyway. If I had to be honest, it was comfortable. His soft skin rubbing against mine was irresistible. Straddling me from behind was just enough to keep me busy.

                     Armin's P.O.V

(Y/n) was purring against me as if she was a cat. How adorable. I straddled her closer, having a firm grip on her. I heard her gasp a little, but she wasn't hurt. That is all that matters, really. Is that she isn't hurt.

                     -Le time skip-

                      Eren's P.O.V

I arrive at (y/n). The lights were turned on, So they must be awake. She says bye to everyone, and gets out and walks quickly to the door. As soon as I know it's the Que to leave, as in (y/n) getting in, I leave.

                       (Y/n) P.O.V

When I getting in, my little brother runs up to me nearly tackling, I wasn't paying much attention anyway. "(Y/n)! Your back!" He says. My mom then smiles at me and comes up to hug me, and then breaking it to get a better view. "Hello, honey. Did you eat already?" She goes into the kitchen, me trailing behind. "Haha yea. It was so fun, mom." You say. "Tell me later. Go freshen up." She points toward the bathroom. You nod and go to freshen up.

              -After you freshen up-

I then go back into the kitchen. I was hoping mom would remain there, and I was right. "Ok, so, how was you and your 'boyfriend'." She says shaking eyebrows. "W-we aren't.. Gah." You say as your face flushed. "Anyway.. I only went on 2 rides. You know how I an with rides, right?" Mom just nods. "I go onto the Ferris wheel and I go with Armin. Well.. he kissed me.." I say as my face was red as a tomato. She just smirked more.

Omg! Readers! 1K reads! Thanks so much! 50 Votes! Thank you all!
I S T A R S W I S H™✳