Chapter 24

..        ...       At school, YOUR POV

Me and Armin-senpai walked hand in hand. Just like that same day, people gave us looks. But not the exact looks, though. People were smiling, maybe changing the OTP charts. Hanji was to busy changing hers, as well. Eren and Mikasa, were just amazed. Eren runs over to us, waving. "Armin, (y/n)!" He tries to catch our attention. Until Levi bumps him out the way. "AYE!" He yells as he gets knocked over. "Oi, Armin, (y/n), the school has been a graveyard without you. Every time I see Petra, she's always talking about how you would never see you without Armin" he smiles a small smile "It got annoying" He returns to his emotionless face and walks away. I then see Jaeger on the ground, Mikasa helping the boy up. "Anyway, as I was saying-" He gets interrupted by Petra and Hanji barging in. "Wa! You to made up!" She squeals. "That's nice if you ask me.." Petra added softly. "Congrats" she bows. I return the favor and Eren pushes them out the way. "AS I WAS SAYING-" He was mad. "Hey Armin, (y/n)" Jean flashed a wink and a smile. "IM DONE WITH THE CRAP!" Eren pushes him out the way." ESPECIALLY THIS ONE!" Eren screeches. "Who you talking to like that, titan boy?!?!" Jean yells back. "Oi, Eren, Cut the crap and get to class. Jean, you to, your both acting like children.." Mikasa sighs. I look at Armin and he nods, tugging me so we can get to class. "There talkin up quite a storm, eh?" He chuckles. "Yea, I mean, we got the whole day ya know" I giggle. Well, we best get to class. I don't wanna miss everything!

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm think of making oneshots too! See y'all later! Wait..
ArminArlert66 Has convinced me to make book two! Follow ArminArlert66! ♥♥
Favorite emjis? :♥♦☕◀▶⏪⏩⬆⬇⬅➡↗↖↘↙