Chapter 18

_Time skip to where it got late and Armin ur bby left with Hanji._

                   -Your POV-

It was 7 pm, little brother sleeping while my mom and dad were out, going to a movie.

I was bored, laying on the extra bed in my brothers room. My phone vibrated, sending off a big shake to my phone. "Huh?" I titled my head. I looked at the unknown number, "772-496-3321" it said. I opened the tab, seeing what it could be. I was scared, to be honest. I gasped as I saw the most frightening picture ever. My eyes started to water up and I furrowed my eyebrows. I was mad now. "Armin.." I grumbled. The picture.. the picture I was afraid to see, staring right back at me. "Armin..Armin would never had done that to me.." I whispered."He would never cheat on me with Annie.." I ran a hand through my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face as the fresh water mixed with my tears. I dried my eyes and said, "Why go out with someone when you know that somebody else is keeping a good eye on them.." A knock on the door broke the downstairs silence. "Who is it?" I asked. By now I probably look dead, either way. "Its me, eren" He said. "Oh.." I looked down. "You might know about the picture, I assume" I opened the door. "Yea" he nods "you look like you've had no sleep at all. Well, me and Mikasa came to cheer you up. Where are your parents?" Eren steps inside, followed by Mikasa. "They aren't here. They left for the movies.. today should be their anniversary.." I said wiping a tear. Out of nowhere, Mikasa hugs me. My eyes widen, hesitant to hug back. It took me awhile before sobbing into her shoulder. "Eren, you know where their tea is. Get her some, plea-"

Mikasa was interrupted by Eren's rage face (XD). "I will.. eradicate... Annie..." you could see his aura, indicating that he was mad. "Eren-Chan, right now isn't a good time to get mad.. I could handle this on my own, really.." Mikasa nods in agreement. "Eren. Your mother told me to make sure you behave.. you need to do so. Remember when you said in the car you wanted to help her?" Eren calms down. "Ok.." He runs off to find tea. "I will deal with it tomorrow.. right now, I just feel like doing this right now."

Finished! Thanks eveyone for over 2k reads!! And special thanks to: ArminArlert66 !
Also- Thanks for over 100 votes!!!
If you want me to read your work, vote it, and comment, PM me, Comment, or leave a message on the message board on my account for me to see. Thank you!