Chapter 17 Part 2

¤¤¤Your POV¤¤¤

'What in the world?!'  I was puzzled. When did Hanji ever decide to visit us? "Hey guys! I was just about to knock, but ya beat meh to it!" She was slightly nervous. "What are you doing here, Hanji? I thought you were-" Armin was cut off by my little brother. "(Y/n) who dis?" He points. "Oh, um," I thought quickly. "This is another friend of mine, (your brothers name)." He grins widely before he hugs Hanji. "I wan iceam" He simply says before he disappears inside. "So, before I got interrupted, I was trying to say, What are you doing here? I thought we had to meet at the park! To add.. when did you get (y/n)'s address?" He raised one brow. "I have my ways." She smirked. I sighed as I invited her in. "Mom! Dad! I have another friend here!" I glare at the walking bodies that are traveling toward me. "Why, hello there, I'm (y/n)'s mother, (your mother's name). And this is her father, (father's name)" She greets. "Nice to meet you" was all he said before shaking her hand gently. "Greetings to you too" She shakes back. "Have a great time, you three" My mother said, her and dad walked away. "C'mon! I heard there was a kittenn" She chimes. I nod and follow them upstairs.

             Don't feel like doing the rest.