Chapter 25

...         after school    ...
...                      your POV                ...

"Armin-Chan, the cruise is soon, and did you get the money to go?" (>:) thought I firgot?)

He nodded, "Yea, and isn't it in a few days? I have to get my bags packed" he gets up. "Goodnight, (y/n)-senpai,"he kisses me, "my ride home is here" He left. "Can't wait till the cruise! We'll have so much fun" I said to myself. Mews and meows came from the kitten that we currently got. Knock knock, the door pounded. "Uh.. who is it?" I gazed at the door. "Who else?" My eyes widen as I'm surprised at how Levi Ackerman knows where I live. I find that extremely creepy.. 'is he a stalker?!?!' He snapped me out my thoughts. "Are you going to open up or what? Its freezing out here" I got up and opened the door. "How do you know where I live? Why are you here? Please tell me" I begged. "Calm Down brat. I'm only here to spend the night" He sighed. I was dumbfounded. "Why here?!?!" He glared at me. "Maybe because my parents gave me money and kicked me out for the next.." he trailed off. "Week." He finished. I was already on the floor, fainted. "Really, that's how your gonna act? How immature" he picked my up bridal style and set me on the couch.

                         Levi's POV

"Oi, brat, wake up. Its time for school" I shook her. Her (e/c) showed as her eyes fluttered open. "Huh..?" She questioned. "Get up, its time for school" she shot up and went to get dressed. Later, she came out with a (f/c) shirt and (f/c) skirt. God.. she is just.. I can see why Armin is favouring her so much. "Er.. Levi? Levi..?" She waves her hand in my face. "Oh.." I looked Down in embarrassment. "You were staring.." she points out while giving me a unsure look. "L-let's just get going.." I mutter. (Y/n) nods and heads out the door. As we walk to school, silence was between us the whole way. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)-senpai!"I looked up to see Armin. "Hi Armin!" She smiled." How are you?" He nods and puts a flower in her head. "Its your favorite color too, (f/c)" He blushes. 'So her favorite color is (f/c)? Keep that in mind' I walked ahead as I heard them talking about what happened last night. I could feel Armin glare at me with those blue eyes of his. "Levi-Chan!" Petra calls. I look up to see Petra running toward me. "Oi, what is it Petra?" I said emotionless. "I heard that prom was coming up, and I w-was wondering i-if you maybe w-wanted to g-go with m-me.." she stuttered. I look at her for five seconds before walking away. "Tch.."

I mutter.

                          Erens POV

Oh man!! I can't wait until prom! Its next week and I already have someone going with me! I wonder what Armin and (y/n) are up to.. I wonder off into the halls.

                        Mikasa POV

Jean is so stupid sometimes.. he tried several times to ask me to prom but all he is accomplishing is humiliating himself in front of the whole entire school. Ugh. And yet, I said yes to another person. I'm glad I did say yes to him and not a weirdo like him. Well.. here goes nothing..

Hi guys!! I made a new book, so id be gald to take requests! There are oneshots now. . .
And still, dont worry about book two! its on the way. And spoiler alert, This book is gonna end soon with you and Armin going on a cruise to the bahamas! ~ISTARSWISH ✌