Chapter 23

Narrators View-after the hall ruckus

Armin was still mad. Annie was upset that Armin dissed her, even though Armin ran off to find (y/n). Right now at (y/n)'s house, she felt a bit.. sorry.

                      Your POV

'I think I was.. a tad harsh..' I thought. 'Well.. I should apologize and get my point across with Armin, and make him feel better..' I lift my phone from my bed and begin texting.

'Meet me outside my house.. We need to get some things straight.. please Armin..'

I turn off my phone, getting a (f/c) shirt and (second favorite color) pants. I hop in the shower, getting cleaned up for the event. As I finish up, I begin to dry myself and head out the bathroom, into my room. A knock on my bedroom door appeared. "Er.. honey.. Armin is here" my mom told me. The cat purrs against my clothed body and pads to the door. "Ok I will be right there.." I exit my room and outside.

"Oi, Armin. I asked You to be here because-" I was interrupted by Armin leaning forward and kissing me. My eyes were wide with surprise as I soon melted into the kiss. "(Y/n), it wasn't my fault at all.. it was Annie. She asked of she wanted to go to the library.. and she tricked me into do so. So please.. forgive me.." I stood there wordless. "Gomen, Armin. I just was to Fed up to the new world that I.." I looked down. "That I didn't pay attention to the past that caused the future.." I began to cry. "Its ok" Armin embraced me in a tight hug. "I forgive you Armin.." I mumbled into his chest. I gazed at his ocean blue eyes. "Have you eaten yet?" He looked at me. "I only ate twice yesterday.." he trailed off. I looked at him highly concerned. "Come inside, Armin-Chan, you need to eat right now." He smiled and nodded.

            .. time skip brought to you by neko Levi

"Bye Armin.." I kissed his cheek. "Bye.. I'm glad we made up and talked things through.."

He hugs me. "Oh, and, did Eren do anything risky to you? Cause I'm about to tell him we made up.."
'Stay strong..'
'He kissed me..'

I shook my head. "Nope. Just a hug to make me feel better." I lied. "Ok.. good. See you tomorrow babe!" He blushed. I guess I did to..

Chapter 23 done. Like my new cover for the book? Thanks for 30k reads, and 159 votes!! *Special coming up*