Chapter 2

(H/l)= Hair length

Armin's P.O.V

As the bell rang, I got up and grabbed (y/n). I couldn't help but notice her hint if blush on her face. It caused me to blush, too. I thought,'she's cute when she blushes.'

When we reached the classroom, I patted the seat for (y/n) to sit on. Eren and Mikasa was in this class surprisingly, just two seats down from me and (y/n). When (y/n) Sat down I turned my gaze toward Eren and Mikasa. Eren puzzled look soon turned into a grin on his face.

Your P.O.V

As I look toward the board, I noticed Armin having a conversation with what seemed like another friend. As you watched what was going on, you forgot what you had to do for homework. When the bell rang, it once startled you again.

You got up and Armin grabbed your hand pulling you toward the people he was chatting with. "Eren, Mikasa, this is (y/n)." Armin said, while you held up your hand.

"Nice to meet you, (y/n)." Mikasa Saud shaking your hand. "You too." You Sid smiling. "Hello." Eren said shaking your hand, "We can be friends,too tight?" He asked.

Armin's P.O.V

As she shook their hands, we all agreed that since tomorrow was Saturday, all of us would go somewhere. You held (y/n) hand and blushed. She suddenly blushed knowing that I did that. Eren's had a smirk plastered on his face, while Mikasa just smiled. "So you two are together already? That's quick moves Armin." Eren said smirking more. That caused (y/n) to blush more than I was. Mikasa nudged him a little. "I-I'm going to go to lunch.." (y/n) said, as her face turned red. I caught up to her before she got to the lunch door. When I accidentally tripped on her..

Chapter 2 guys!! It's finally finished! Hope y'all enjoyed. New update: January 17, 2015.