Chapter 5

Your P.O.V

When the bell rang, We all said 'bye' and headed to class. Me and Armin had second period and third period together. Suddenly we stopped in front of the door to second period. He pulled me closer and leaned in. "I didn't get to do this earlier." He whispered. He leaned in closer and closer. Was he going to kiss me? I quickly snapped out of when I felt is soft lips rest on mine. It was soothing, so I began to sink into it. He broke the kiss and the second bell rang. He blushed as he opened the door to second period. We went inside and took our seats. The moment kept replaying inside my head. How soft his lips were.. How soothing it felt.. it was great time, honestly.  It was obvious he liked me. The whole period I thought about it.

                       Armin's P.O.V

'I can't believe I did that.' I thought. Her lips were very gentle and soft. I could've kissed her the whole time. 'Well, I do like her. Plus, I didn't have the time earlier.' I sighed. Her (e/c) sparkled as her (h/l) (h/c) swayed. Her name even matches to her personality. She was perfect. 'I'm going to ask her out in her own time.' I thought.

"Armin. Which way is coordinate x facing?" The teacher asks. "Horizontal, m'am." I reply. "Correct!" She says happily. Just as soon as she says that, the bell rings and everyone gets up. I walk toward (y/n). "Sorry if you didn't expect that. I didn't get to do it earlier.." I say, blushing." Its ok Armin.. I enjoyed it.. a lot" (Y/n) says, blushing. My eyes widen slightly, as my face gets hot. " maybe we could do it again sometime..?" I ask.

She nods as she holds my hand. I blush as she gently pulls me out the classroom.

If all these chapters are short, i am sorry. But keep voting! New update: Tomorrow. ♥♥

Chapter 20 is were this story ends..
But Book 2 is availuable!~