015

How was I suppose to feel? After the great eventful day I had with her yesterday, to me even getting slightly jealous of the boys staring at her. Was I suppose to lie to myself? She's literally growing onto me, it's insane because, I wouldn't mind spending days with her by my side, even if we weren't speaking.. Or maybe I'm just going overboard, I just wouldn't mind spending every after school time with her.

"Did you see my outfit?" She beamed up at me, I glanced down "oh, nice. It's what you bought yesterday" I picked me head up, from the corner of my eye I could see her slightly pouting. "That's it? Great" she crossed her arms, I quickly glance down "you look-" I paused scrunching my brows up before I could speak up she held a hand up "yeah I'll just take the great, I might gag at the end of that sentence" I agreed as we walked up to Delilah and Enzo.

"Glad to see you two" Enzo mentioned "Ivy looking fabulous as ever" Delilah winked at her "I mean look at you!" Ivy smiled wrapping her arms around Delilah tightly. I felt a very strange presence from behind and I wasn't sure why I was getting this very antsy feeling until I heard the familiar obnoxious voice.

"Glad to see the new couple here today, I'm happy you two aren't skipping" he smiled at us both "Ivy you look great" his eyes ran up her body, I rolled my eyes. He announced that we were couple and still manages to eyeball her.. what? Well I wasn't going to react, I don't even think the feelings are mutual and I doubt the feelings will last forever.

"I call a meeting after school, I'll message you all the place" he grinned "cant im busy" I stared "I'm sure you're able to squeeze in 5 to 10 minutes of my time" "to be honest with you Julian, I really don't want to spend any my time on you" "I know you're dying for me to call you up one of these days" he continued to smile big.

"Maybe if you announce what this so call meeting is about, his mind might change" Enzo mentioned. "Right" Julian nodded "it'll count as your community service hours, I know you need them" he pointed at everyone. "I'll answer questions at the meeting, I'll see you all there" he waved.

"I hate him" I blurted out "I'm really enjoying this flirting going on between you two" Ivy playfully winked "gross" I smiled and patted her head.

...

The snow was slowly falling, and my hands were shoved into my jacket pockets. I glanced over at Ivy who was snuggling deeply into her scarf, I smirked bumping into her.

She picked her head up and quickly bumped back into me, I raised a brow bumping into her again a bit forceful but not as much. She made a face and quickly clashed her body into me with full force, causing me to fall into the snow and we both stared at each other bursting out in laughter.

I held my hand towards her signifying that I needed help to get up, but as soon as we held hands I pulled her down into the snow with me. We both started to laugh even more, enzo and Delilah walked beside us staring down "what are you 12?" Enzo joked "Its freezing" Delilah helped her up.

We sat at some random table at a random hangout spot, it was nice and warm. I leaned my head against my hand spacing out the window "I'm just saying it's the small things that matter, I can care less for what you get me but if he randomly shows up with my favorite drink or a small treat I'll love it. Because atleast he thought of me, you know? Small things matter to me the most" Ivy ranted "no I fully agree, Enzo surprised me with my favorite kind of candy" Delilah smiled.

I'll take note of that, I think Ivy likes takis. I'll give her some in the morning, she also likes bagels and coffee, that would be more understanding in the morning.

Julian rushed to our table holding two cup holders "I got you your favorite drink" Julian surprised Ivy, was this some setup? Ivy eyes glowed while clutching onto her favorite drink, I glanced over at the drink... so many things to memories on that.. how did he do it? How did he even find out?

"I wanted to be nice" he handled me one "thanks" I mumbled, that's not even fair...

Julian walked towards the end of the table clasping his hands together "so my club needs extra-" "is it that stupid fan club of yours" I sighed "I have a fan club?" He grinned.

I rolled my eyes "anyways, we need extras for our little bake sale this weekend" "bake sales?" Enzo stared "do we look like bakers? How cliche that is, why couldn't you guys host game night or something" "no of course not, I wouldn't even trust your food. We just need more people to work on sales, some of your club members are making extra goods" "okay, well I'm in.. I'm not sure about-" "I'm in" Delilah cut him off, Ivy glanced towards me and i simply shrugged "we're in" she smiled.

"What are you bringing?" I asked "rice crispy" he nodded, everyone awkwardly stared "I don't think you'll make a sale with that.." Delilah mumbled while scratching her neck. "Really? I was thinking I can throw some m&ms and that shit could slap" he shrugged "maybe you should ask your mom for help" I added "maybe" he mumbled.

"Vinnie don't you have a fan club?" Julian questioned "not that I know of" I rested my eyes "a fan club?" Ivy repeated. Julian smirked "trust me I was shocked at first, vinnie actually has a line of girls waiting to be asked out on a date. He's very popular" he pointed "really?" Her eyes stayed put on me.

I didn't say anything but shrugged "I don't know" "from the little information I got, he's very sweet and caring" Julian quoted out loud "how romantic" I mimicked. "Right so who's it going to be?"he moved beside me "no one, my plate is full" I sighed, his eyes squinted "I see, well I have my eyes on this one person-" "how surprising, who is it going to be next month?" I asked.

He glared before smiling towards Ivy "how about you? Anyone in mind" "not really" she shake her head. "Not really?" He started to nod his head "so you do have someone in mind" he was now making eye contact with her. "You wouldn't know them, so it wouldn't matter" she held a cold stare "my standards aren't low so, and relationships aren't one my top priorities.." we wouldn't know them?

I glanced over at Delilah who was now carrying the expression I was having inside my mind. I wonder who this person is.. was it one of the boys from the mall? I was hoping to get a slight hint from her but I guess we were on the same page.

"Either way, if we did I wouldn't even trust you" my eyes shifted towards his "you're right" he shake his finger "well that would conclude our meeting I'll see you at Saturday at 10:30"

"Can I walk you to your car?" Julian asked as we started to grab our things, dressing ourselves warmly. "No, I don't have my car. Vinnie has been my ride" "well if you ever need a break I'm here" "sure"I nodded.

Ivy and I left, walking back to my car "what was up his ass?" I snorted "don't care" she rolled her eyes "I just hope he doesn't assume I'm his new little game, at the bake sale be my partner.." "alright" I nodded, well at least I know it's not him anymore.

"Want to study at my place tomorrow?" "Sure" she huffed "just very sleepy today" she smiled. Should I even bother questioning about this guy? I wouldn't want her to assume I had interest in her even though I slightly do..

A/N thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!! Also I can't believe 2020 is almost over, very insane year! I hope 2021 treats us way better.