021

I was eagerly waiting for her at the lockers. Delilah was searching through her own not saying anything and Enzo looked deeply tired. I'm not even going to ask, I mean everyone is tired and just hates school so. Soon Ivy came, she was very well dressed and hardly shown any emotion but a smile. I could see pass the smile.

I continued to look at her, but she was able to mask her feelings so well. I wouldn't believe she was going through something, it was terrifying, I wonder how long she has been putting up with it...

"Goodmorning vinnie" she smiled "morning" I smiled back, was I suppose to pretend nothing happened yesterday? "Can I do skincare at your place?" She asked I nodded my head immediately, Julian suddenly pop up he wrapped an arm around her and Ivy face immediately dropped. Her expression changed and she wasn't comfortable and it was very clear.

I brushed his hand off of her, and pulled her a bit towards me "this time bring cooler headbands"I tried to make it casual. Julian shake his head "what?" He said out loud "I was talking to her" "doesn't necessarily mean you can just do that" "you always do it, why does it hurt to not do it for once?" I argued.

"Yeah of course I'll bring the one with bunny ears" Ivy joked, she completely ignored Julian and put her focus on me. I think everyone was a bit shock to see what was happening, well our "friend group" I didn't understand what was shocking.. she just simply ignoring him.

"Sounds good" I smiled patting her head, Julian didn't say anything walked away and she let out a large sigh. I can see why she's always napping in my house, having to juggle school and that?

...

We both sat on my bedroom floor, she laid on her stomach dipping her paintbrush into the paint "and then mix it all together" she instructed as she painted.

I softly smiled at my painting "I appreciate the tips but I am painting something completely different" I said , she immediately sat up "really? Let me see" she moved, I hid my painting holding my hand out "no it's a surprise" "whatever" she rolled her eyes.

We didn't say anything for a bit after, just focused on our on art. Sometimes I would find myself stopping mid blending letting my mind wander off about Ivy and her at home problems. It wasn't any of my business but I was still worried about her.

"I know I put you on a tough spot.." she blurted out letting a sigh out "but I can promise you that I'm completely fine and I have a planned made up. Just know if i wasn't feeling the best I know I can always come by and talk with you.." she moved away from the canvas up to mine, she gave me a warm smile.

"I'm thankful to have you, you wouldn't believe how much you have helped me" her eyes finally removed away from mine, a smile appeared on my mouth "I'm always here for you" I responded. I felt more relaxed, knowing that she felt comfortable with me.

"I think this spring break we should do something different, it would be fun like rent a place out" "I agree that would be fun" with her we always had to be doing something different, she was always so eager to try out new things even while she was alone.

"How are you and Chris?" I asked "I told him I was too busy but we're friends" she shrugged "I thought you two were getting married, isn't he your type?" I asked.

"You don't know my type.." she continued to do her thing "so what is your type?" I carefully asked. She stopped and thought for a bit "someone who's fun and caring, they have to be funny" "that's it?" "Yeah and yours vinnie?" She asked.

"Funny and caring.. same thing. She also has to be really sweet" I proudly nodded "gross someone as mean as you doesn't deserve anyone as sweet as honey" she chuckled.

...

"Delilah and I, find you and Ivy so damn annoying now" Enzo groan out loud "what do you mean? We don't even bother" I said staring over at Ivy's painting. I painted her a sunset, very simple but I think it came out nice and she painted me a picture of poncho. We both exchange and I hope she has my painting up in her wall, like I have hers.

"It's not that, it's just you two are so into each other it's obvious" I could feel him staring at me through the screen "it's not easy-" "but it is, I can confirm that the both of you are in love" "love is a strong word" "you know what I mean" "I don't" I lied making him get a bit frustrated.

"Just make a move.. it's not hard" "sure" I shrugged. I wasn't, if only it was that easy but maybe I can start dropping hints?

"I think we should go to the valentines party, it's in a couple of week" "I like that" I nodded.