007

"Please give me a good day" I whispered to myself, I pressed my head against the table squeezing my eyes shut. That's all I wanted, I don't think that's a lot to ask for? A good day?

I picked my head up, turning my attention to Delilah who seemed to be lost in her own little love world. It amazes how fast our life has changed, we did hang out here and there but I didn't want to get in the way with her love life. She deserved him, and I feel like she needed something new in her life and it was cute whenever she ranted on about the cute things they did together.

We were in a public library and my head was pounding and i wasn't fully comfortable with my body. Everything felt uncomfortable and not even home, I just wanted to be home but I didn't know where my home was.

"Finally, this was all needed" Enzo appeared, vinnie seemed to be following right behind him. He looked like his usual self so that was good news to me, I gave him a small smile moving my bag off the chair making room for him.

I laid my head back into my arms "we only hang out when studying has to occur" I mumble "I hate it, let's do something fun" Vinnie blurted out.

"Like what?" Delilah questioned "let's go out to eat? Something different" he responded "what can five humans do together?" Enzo hummed. Vinnie eyes immediately shot open and I started to pick myself up slowly, I stared at Delilah in horror. Pregnant. Already? We're young, we had a few months left of highschool. We had plans to be bartenders to make a bunch of extra money. How? Why now?

"Pregnant?" I softly mumble "gross no, we invited Julian to hang out with us" Delilah playfully glared. Julian? JULIAN?

"Julian!" Vinnie yelled in disbelief, the students that sat around us gave off nasty glares and stares at Vinnie. "Yeah.. we wanted to see what was going on between him and Ivy" Enzo casually shrugged "do you not understand how he's a dog? How desperate he is to get a taste of every girl in our school? Do you want to see her hurt?" "It's not even that deep" Enzo rolled his eyes.

"She's our friend, how times do you hear girls crying in the bathroom stalls due to the fact that he has his arms wrapped around someone new?" He questioned "do you wanna see cry in her car?" He continued to ask.

"Vincent relax, I'm smarter than that. I'm never going to scoop down to his level" I shrugged "you see!" His eyes widen "why are you pushing something that's never going to happened" "we just wanted to see.. it's not that deep. Whatever you two have, don't get Ivy involved" "I'm not-" "let's drop it, he should be getting here already.." Enzo muttered the last part quickly.

Vinnie's eyes grew before he squeeze them shut letting out a large sigh "I'm leaving" "relax, we can just shrug him off and if he pulls something I'll reject him" I gently nudged him. "Rejection? I'll like to see that" he smiled, did that really make him smile?

"Rejection? What about rejection? Never heard of that" Julian appeared, he reached and grabbed a chair forcing himself beside me. "Who got rejected?" He dragged "no one" I shake my head.

"Do you wanna hang out tomorrow?" Vinnie talked while taking his stuff out "we can play videos games, basketball, or just skateboard-" "strange way on asking a girl out" "I'm not asking her out.. we're hanging out. There's a difference, you know?" "And why would you assume she would want to do that?" "And why would you assume she wouldn't want to do that?" Vinnie snickered.

"Yes, I'll hang out tomorrow" I finally answered, I couldn't stand the bickering. I just knew it was going to be a long day. Vinnie smiled while Julian rolled his eyes, they stayed quiet and started to do their work.

I glanced over at Delilah who gave me the awkward look, I took a small mirror out to check if my hair was okay. It was raining a bit so I know my hair was a frizzy mess.

"You look good as always" Julian mumble, I gave him a small smile "thanks" I said. I closed the mirror while flipping a clean sheet of notebook paper "alright Christmas list, Delilah you first" "socks" she answered

"Nope, give me something new" "a gift basket" "I guess, Enzo" "socks?" "Really?" I stared. He shrugged ".. sweater?" He mumble, I nodded I pointed towards Vinnie "Vince-" "a date for Christmas" Julian blurted out.

"A date?" I turned "I just want to cuddle up with someone while watching Christmas movies" he smirked. "I don't feel comfortable with you hitting on my friend" "what do you want for Christmas?" "Nothing, but thank you" vinnie turned away from me.

"Not acceptable, we'll talk later. Julian?" "Well I like Christmas socks.." he shrugged "alright.." I sighed.

. . .

I sat in my car, it was all over. I was happy it was over, it was hard to handle the comments and the side glared of vinnie but deep down I rather deal with that than just go home. I mean I was practically numb so everything he said to me kinda just bounce off, there was no use I mean I wasn't starting to grow my feelings. The whole time I questioned about life and just the meaning of it.

I car pulled beside me, it was Vincent and he had his windows down.

"You alright?" He asked "yeah" I nodded "school" I lied "I can help, tomorrow? If that's cool" "yeah" I faked smiled "you take care of yourself.." he waved.

A/N don't forget to like and comment and thank you so much for reading!!:))