034

That night enzo gave me some crackers and water, and sent me straight away to bed. Just by the no talking I knew he was angry and he was going to have a big talk with me.

I woke the next morning with a slight headache, he fed me some breakfast and we chilled in his room for a bit. He didn't say anything but played video games. I laid in the beam bag and watched.

Suddenly he turned towards my direction letting out another sigh.

I laid back while watching videos on my phone as Enzo laid on his bed playing some game. "Is it about you Ivy? Is that what we should talk about?" He randomly asked, my eyes shot up from my phone scrunching my lips I shrugged "do you not understand the dangerous situation you put yourself in? Including her as well.." he said.

I nervously turned my phone off, he was right. "She was blowing up my phone because some creep was staring at her weird and acting so strange around you as well, were you on some "drugs" last night Vincent? And don't lie about it" he finally paused the game and stared down at me. "No, I promise you that.. I just wanted some time to relax it was all just liquor" "we could've hung out, and done something so much healthier and better for your health" he scratched his chin "what's going on? Is it Ivy and you? Or is it deeper than that?"

"we broke up what do you mean.." "it's none of my business but I have strong feeling that it was not at all mutual" he glanced down at me, eyeing me for a bit before switching his attention back on the game. I mean I haven't been the same since the break up, well to them but it's been like that even before that happened.

I stayed quiet, I let out a large sigh "okay but..do you wanna talk about her? We never talked about the breakup. I'm all ears now"

I fidget with my fingers, clearing my throat "can we talk about her? For like a second?" For some odd reason I was struggling to keep eye contact with him "of course" Enzo moved his body towards me.

"Wow" I started to laugh "Ivy is funny, it's cute because whenever I have a bad day or I'm feeling the need to rant she's always there to listen.. she isn't the best at advice but she'll try so hard and she's knows she isn't that good at it. But it's the fact that she's doing all this just to let you know that she's there for you while still having her own problems.. shes something and I adore her.." I finally confessed. I was sad.

I'm the stupid one.

"She made me appreciate the little things in life... like waking up at stupid early hours of the day just to watch the sunset to even car rides. She's been getting hurt all her life and it hasn't even turned her heart cold.. if not it made her heart bigger. She showed me how to live life rather than just exist.." I frowned rubbing my eyes.

"I know if I was in a room full of strangers.. and all I did was just talk about her. They'll fall in love with her the same way I did" I sighed out loud shoving my face into my hands.

I picked my head up resting it on my palm and Enzo awkwardly stared down at me.

"Why did you guys break up so sudden?"he asked "I'm so confused because the two of you stare at each other like you're still in love.. and the way you're speaking about her? I'm lost" Enzo chuckled.

I didn't laugh nor did I smile.

"Really?" I sat up "yeah she does that weird eye thing and you do it too.. it's funny" "I thought she didn't like me anymore? To me it looked like that.." "is that why you two broke up?" He stared.

"Yeah..It was my fault" "your fault?" "You know what Julian told me the other day?" "Something stupid I bet" "falling in love with someone means also accepting the pain of losing them" "he said that?" Enzo leaned forward "but you know...that pain is also proof that you loved the person. To me I think I could live with that.. I mean atleast I know I was in love and it wasn't just me forcing the idea of it"