018

Vinnie's POV

"How was the drive?" I asked smiling at Ivy "it was decent, very boring I have to admit" she smiled up at me. I shrugged "I knew you would miss my jokes" I chuckled she reached and messed with my hair "somewhat" she turned, Julian smiled down at her gently wrapping an arm around her "you drove yourself here today?" He carried an over exaggerated shock expression "why do you always seemed to be up in all our business" I huffed starting to play with my rings.

"I just wanted to come by and say good morning" he said giving it a quick squeeze "relax, that's Christopher Carter's new girlfriend" Enzo teased "that doesn't make any sense?" Julian quietly mumbled.

"It doesn't because it's not even like that" Ivy furrowed my brows "but he is interested" Enzo added "but why am I not surprised?" Julian frowned chuckling "he wants to hang out.. so" Ivy mumbled. "That's cool" I dryly responded, everyone eyes went to him. I continued to play with the rings "what?" I then looked up confusedly "that was dry" Julian gave me the side eye "there's nothing bad to say about the guy" I shrugged "Chris is a player himself, he's not even all that. I don't understand the hype about him" Julian scoffed.

"I do" Ivy interrupted "he was nice and fun.." "if you say so" he sighed "we all know you want me" "again, please pocket your pride and I can't stress that enough" I started to laugh. "It shouldn't even matter, I have bigger problems and I don't have time to for boys" "and of course I was waiting for that line" Julian smiled "that's why I didn't stress about him" "what makes you think she'll give you a chance?" Delilah questioned him.

"So you're the girl he was cuddling up at the party? I can't imagine how many girls hate you in his school or even here, I get girls myself and I just want to tell you that .. don't even bother with him" Julian patted her. "My life doesn't revolve him or some boy, I have plans for myself and in my plans it's just me and my friends. No boyfriends" she stated, Julian rolled his eyes "well I do like my girls smart" he winked "good , because someone like you with no brains needs to be carried and also I'm not your girl" she walked away.

"Interesting" I chuckled, look how cute she is. "anyways I wanna ask a girl out and I was-" "okay" I said out loud, I didn't care and he always associated Enzo and I as friends. "I'm in need for some advice" he leaned against the locker "I fell for this girl hard, and I want to ask her out but I think she's not into me but we had a moment the other day and I know she's the one" "do it" Enzo shrugged.

"You two aren't listening" he frowned, what are you 5? Of course I'm not listening she's going to be your next victim. "Maybe you should stop assuming her feelings and just do it" I shrugged, I paused and stared at Enzo. Maybe I should take my own advice but Ivy cleared stated she wasn't interested in no one.

"Perfect, you're right" he said while thinking, he didn't even thank us but left. I didn't even care, I know that girl wasn't Ivy. And why would he even bothered with her, I think in general she makes everyone nervous.

...

At the moment, I was in my desk chair spinning myself around. Nothing could occupy my thoughts, nothing. I've tried everything, and it's so fucking stupid how frustrated I was. I was so confused with myself, I couldn't even study properly without having my mind think about something else. Do you understand how frustrating it is to read the same paragraph for the past hour not able to process any of it, none of it making sense. I wanted to slammed my head into the book, hoping that maybe the words would start to make sense and make their into my brain where I could store it.

There was a knock on my door, I've been saved! Finally, I rushed out of my room to answer it. Swinging the door open in excitement, Ivy stood in front frowning "can I sleep in your bed?" She asked "don't you have your own? And aren't you suppose to be on a date with Christopher Columbus?" I glanced at my phone, she didn't say anything so I opened the door wider not saying a word. She immediately walked up to my room, she was comfortable that it was almost as if she was walking up to her room.

She crawled under my bed sheets, pulling them close to her face. I sat on the edge "what's wrong?"I patted her legs, for some odd reason her eyes water. I didn't say anything but laid beside her wrapping my arms around her gently. I gave her a quick squeeze, she turned and buried her face into my chest before quietly sobbing. I didn't say anything but continued to hold her "you're fine" I mumbled. For awhile we stayed in that position, she was finally able to calm herself pulling herself away slowly "theres rumors about me now" she frowned.

That's right, rumors about Ivy we're starting to spread everywhere, jealous girls were bashing on her. It amazed me how people knew so little about her, how before she was labeled a sweet quiet girl to now a whore. I couldn't imagine how Ivy was feeling.

"They're just jealous of you, relax you're none of those awful words" I frowned, her eyes water again "I don't understand" she said as she wiped her eyes "I know it's stupid, but Ivy you pulled two of the most wanted guys in our school-" I paused and cringed, she laughed a little. I mean shit, she even pulled me in. "And you didn't even have to try, and you're not even trying to get with them. Imagined that, they're probably jealous about how you're so focused with your goals as well. But trust me you're going to leave this whole mess behind soon, and the only thing is going to matter is just becoming a lawyer and of course food and then rent if you're planning to move out of the dorms" I started to ramble making her laugh.

We both smiled continuing to cuddle with each other, this all felt nice and I'm sure we were probably going to continue doing this. Our eyes rested, it all felt so comfortable. I haven't been this close with her before, not in this way. To me this was all so dangerous, I didn't want to fall for her more. I know removing my feelings about her were going to take awhile, I have to admit for a bit it felt like I was losing Ivy too fast I didn't expect her to leave my side after months later or even years. I kinda found comfort in her. After getting Chris shoved into the picture, it was insane how he could easily grab her attention, Ivy doesn't go around kissing guys. Well they didn't kiss but still.

It was my fault, If I was stuck by her side at the party they would've never happened. Just because I felt so nervous around her, she looked great and I didn't want her to think I thought of that. I don't want her to know about these odd feelings I'm developing.

Over the weekend I would sometimes compare myself to him, seeing all the different qualities he had. He was a nice guy, he was smart and to me that just sounded like Ivy's type. An ideal man. And all I ever did was shove her into the snow ever chance I got, we mostly hung out in my room or in my car not even doing much. While Chris could fly them to Paris at any minute.

I slowly opened my eyes to catch Ivy staring and looking at ever small detail of me, we quickly blushed and shut our eyes. This was all too dangerous but I liked it. I moved and rested my chin above her head bringing her closer towards me.

"Thank you vinnie" she yawned "I'm always going to be here for you" I yawned after "the same goes towards you" she whispered.