025

"Why are we even here?" Enzo asked as vinnie finished paying. "What do you mean?" "You don't know how to ice skate.." "you don't know that" Vinnie grinned.

We grabbed onto our skates putting them on before shoving our things into the small lockers. Vinnie was very confident, he walked with a bit of stride and was the first one to jog outside. But was extremely funny was that as soon as we hit the rink he was clinging onto my arm, not wanting to let go.

"Give me a bit of time.." he laughed "I'm sure I got this, remember last time?" "I do" I laughed. "What a loser" Enzo said while skating by, vinnie held his middle finger making Enzo throw his head back and laugh.

He slowly let go taking small steps, I grabbed ahold of each hand gently skating with him in front "you got this" I smiled, his eyes soften up again. Little by little he started to get comfortable with the skates and very quickly he was slowly skating by my side.

He held one of our hands high, making me do a small spin "awh!" Delilah yelled "that was so cute" she fanned her eyes trying to hold back a tear. Vinnie leaned down and gave me a small kiss, he pulled back and tilted his head before giving me another one. I pulled him in to make it a bit longer "mint?" He pulled away.

"Is this some game we're playing?" I started to swing our hands gently "yeah, don't you like it?" he started to skate faster "yeah it makes our kisses interesting "our kisses are always interesting" he made a face suddenly stopping the middle of the rink making me gently bump into his chest.

He slowly let go of my hand skating behind me so he can wrap his arms around from behind. Laying a kiss under my ear, I flinch before letting out a laugh "you're ticklish!" He said in shock "aren't you!" "No,try me" he motioned his hands, I poked his side where he slightly flinched "liar!" I yelled.

"You know..I like this" he grinned "you and I, I mean I also like you a lot too" he winked. "I like you a lot too" I nodded, it was true and I was starting to trust him even more now..

...

"I say we get half with chocolate chips and the other half blank with just Carmel" I explained, vinnie continued to disagree while crossing her arms over his chest "no, and I told you I don't like extra toppings!" Vinnie argued. I rolled my eyes while ordering us an ice cream bowl, we both sat in the both where Delilah and Enzo stared.

"You know you could've each got your own bowl.. right?" Enzo mentioned "we know" vinnie nodded taking a large spoonful of ice cream "it's cute when they share" Delilah smiled.

"It's annoying, he's always calling me a brat when it's actually him" "shes overreacting, she's lying too" he pointed at me with his spoon. "What is this?" Julian stood at the end of the booth "what do you think it is.." Vinnie slowly turned towards him.

"Nothing too exciting or special" he shrugged "Ivy you're look, really good today" he complimented "I'm sure you would look better in my arms"  my nose scrunched up at the small pickup line. My cheeks we're starting to grow red, I wasn't blushing I was embarrassed.

"Well that's tough" Vinnie huffed taking another spoonful of ice cream. "Ivy I was flirty with you" he leaned over the table and gave me a cocky grin. Does he think I'm stupid? I'm sure everyone else and including me knew.

"I know, I just don't wanna deal with it" i coldly responded, Julian was taken back, and a straight face washed over his grin. It took him a few seconds to realize what was happening "oh!" He said out loud "if I'm reading this correct, is this some double date?" I slowly nodded my head not giving him a good enough response.

He laughed "that's funny, well I mean I saw it coming" he awkwardly scratched his head "well high school relationship don't last long, so don't expect too much" he smiled walking away from our booth.

We all watched as he exit the restaurant, Delilah glanced over at me "well that was strange, you didn't lead him on.. did you?" "Never.. I'm not sure where he got the idea of him and I being together" "me too, doesn't have a thing with Ava right now?" Vinnie brought up. We slowly nodded our heads, it was an on and off thing. I'm not sure why she would always run back to him, everyone was starting to get tired of him and only a few girls were up to play the little games of his.

The next day in school, everyone knew about Vinnie and I. I did get a few bad stares, I'm not sure it was because of vinnie or because of this rumor going around that I toyed with Chris and Julian,but Ive been very distant with them. I'm sure Chris got the hint, was Julian just slow?