006

"You're stunning" Julian gushed, I didn't say a word but continued my way to class. "Oh wow and no thank you? A bit rude" he chuckled. "I just find it strange that you now started talking to me a bit more" I shrugged. He quickly picked up his pace making himself walk beside me "I was just a bit shy."

"A bit shy? The "Julian" was too shy to speak to me, that's insane everyone knows you!" I scoffed, I entered the classroom as he followed right behind me "what's strange about that?" He asked "Vinnie was right, This is all kinda weird.." I turned.

His brows scrunched as he pointed towards him "he's into you, that's why he's saying that" I turned towards vinnie to see him spacing out, but today he seemed a bit odd? It was like some cloud was over him and his usual facial expression seem a bit to over the top, like this time it wasn't for his personality?

"You really think he's into me?" My lips laid straight, the both of us knew that vinnie had not one single sight of interest in me. "We'll talk later, alright?" Julian tapped my shoulder, I shrugged as my attention stayed put onto vinnie. I approached his desk tapping on him gently "wanna get some snacks before we study?" I asked, he shrugged "sure."

Although we hardly knew each other, he seemed very sad? Well I couldn't put my finger on it I just knew he wasn't himself today. I was hoping he was going say something mean after like his usual self.

Class of course continued on, we did the usual stuff nothing new sadly. So of course it was taking so long to end, i was impatient and I nearly jumped out of my seat when the bell rang. I think the teacher even noticed me doing the countdown.

We slowly got ourselves in my car, I played a bit of my music and did my drive. He was very quiet, he didn't say anything but stared out the window. After a 20 minutes he slowly turned towards me as he shifted inside his seat "where are we going?" He carefully asked.

Do I look like some murder?

"We're hanging out" I softly spoke giving him a big smile "what about enzo and Delilah?" He turned. "On come on, they wouldn't even be phase by us not being there. They're the reason why were even started to hang out" I pointed out, he laid back in seat not saying anything but having his arms crossed over his chest. I'm assuming he was okay with the plan and that I wasn't wrong.

...

After a bit of driving, we finally arrived to some local arcade from the city next door to us.

I waved my hands in the air "we're here" I nudged him after, he held a straight face but underneath you could see the hidden smile. It was a different kind of straight face, if you know what I mean.

"Why are we here?" He asked "you seemed off today and I remember you told me Enzo and you would do fun stuff.. so I thought this would help?" "Oh.. okay" he said before making his way inside. The short and no response we're starting to drive me insane, I'm not sure how much longer I would have to deal with them.

The place had spots were it was dark and some places were the lights weren't so dim but everything was very bright and colorful. And you could hear everyone having a blast and games that were being played, it gave off that nostalgic feeling. Like I was in some teen movie, and I lived for it.

I held the card between my fingers, I guess they got rid of the coins and tickets, everything was being held inside these golden cards. I mean it was less of a mess, so it was understandable.

"That one first" I pointed towards the basketball hoops, vinnie smirked nodding his head. He bursted with confidence while approaching the game, "Someone seems a bit too cocky?" I hummed "just prepare to lose" he shrugged.

I slid the card, as we both stood next each other. The balls dropped and the bell rang notifying that the game just started, I made a couple hoops in as he did the same. We would often catch eye contact and send playful smiles, and finally the sirens went off after a quick 5 minutes.

On the dashboard I scored about 1200 points while he was with 1110 points.

"Told you" I bluntly replied "you have a good arm" he shrugged "but I bet you can't win me on that one" he pointed behind himself. It was shooting game, is he serious right now? Any game but that corny shit.

I turned towards it, sliding the card again while we both stood in front of it. Zombies pop up the screen and we both took our time to shoot them down. I'm not sure who was shooting who or what zombies we actually taken down by our shots. I wasn't even sure if I was shooting at the correct spot but I knew I wasn't going to win this.

Finally the scoreboard came up and vinnie had 1,000 points while I was back in the 600s. It was embarrassing but we both stared at each other before bursting out in laughter. It was nice to see a different expression from him.

For a couple of hours we walked around the place playing the games, we took a small break and got ourselves ice cream and talked for a bit before going back to play again. Only for another 30 minutes, we decided to go home. I was of course exhausted and I'm sure he was too, I couldn't wait to go home and buried myself in my blankets.

The sun was setting, and to make things better. Like I want you by giveon was playing, the whole view was making me fall in love with life, excited myself for the future. Which sounds a bit odd since the music was love but Giveon's voice is so calming, it gives me peace.

"Tch" Vinnie spoke out, Of course he ruined the moment. I glared towards him only to see him giving me another smile, although it was just a smile but it was nice to know that I occupied his mind for a bit. With some positive, and he wasn't focusing on whatever he was going through.

I shifted in my seat "you know Vincent, although we're not close you can always talk to me right?" I offered, his smile slowly faded as he started to space out.

"Thanks" he mumbled, I parked my car bedsides his. We were now finally at the schools parking lot and this is we're we part our ways.

He cleared his throat as he played with the rings on his fingers "thank you for today" he smiled again "yeah of course, it's nothing. I'm always here to help" "I had fun, if you need help I'm always here for you as well" he awkward stated. I couldn't help but laugh at the gross moment we were having, and he noticed as well because his cheeks were starting to fluster up again.

"Well see you tomorrow, drive safe and thank you again ugly" he waved while getting off the car, I rolled my eyes "you too."

I think the day I had was very much needed for myself too, I was nice having fun. It's been awhile since my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

...

TW: STRONG LANGUAGE/ MENTAL ABUSE

I yawned while opening my front door, only to see my dad staring down at me with a disgusted look. I chewed on my lips quickly looking at a different direction.

"Why are you late?" He asked, I mean why would he care? I've got home later than this.

"I came back from hanging out from a friend.." I mumble, he chuckled "you're exactly like your mom, a slut" I didn't say anything but started to walk away.

"And you didn't even denied it..is that how I raised you? To be a whore?" He yelled "I was with a friend" I answered "I promise you that.."

"You're a teenager I can't believe a word coming out of your mouth" "that doesn't make any sense?" I shake my head "just do me a favor and make my life easier, just stop being a whore and maybe get yourself a nice guy-" "why do I need a guy? You ruined my standards for men.."

"I ruined them?" He yelled again "how?" "Just the way you're treating mom and me-" he cut me off "it's because your moms a whore that's why, blame her" "she's not, stop forcing yourself to believe that, she doesn't do anything and even if that's true. It's between you two, I have nothing to deal with it. Grow up, do me a favor and change" I slammed my door shut.

The heavy footsteps went up the stairs and I slid down my door, putting my head between my legs, I had to prepare myself for the hurtful words .. but then they stopped, he then walked back down. And I heard the door slam shut and a couple minutes later, the car staring on. The tears couldn't stop streaming down my face and I was angry at myself that I couldn't stop them.